OP

Re: So, lag?

Post by Xestia »

Redstone works fine for me.
Bloop the poop
Moron

LAAAAAAAAAAAG :(

Post by Bloop the poop »

Anybody having serious lag? I have a pretty good computer, and the wifi on my comp says max. Everytime I log in I get uncontrollable freezing, basically one frame per five seconds and my game crashes. I think we might be having too many pplz on the server.

Btw I have an hp Dm6 lappy with amd phenom triple core processor if anybody's asking.
CaptainKirov
OP

Re: LAAAAAAAAAAAG :(

Post by CaptainKirov »

Lag is not the same as framerate issues. As for crashes or low framerate, I'm having no issues at all.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

What you're describing seems to be clientside (ie. something with your computer).

I am aware of the current problems with the server-side lag, and I am working on fixing it ;)
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

Ty for the help. Any suggestions on how to fix it though? My computer doesn't lag that much when I'm playing MC, and it's definitly not the processor or graphics card, those are both good. I'm not running to many applications either And My priority is set to high.

P.S Do you know what setting the priority for an application or process to realtime means and what it does? ty.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

The anti xray is the cause of all the problems
SolFuji
in iron armor

Post by SolFuji »

Realtime processes on a realtime operating system are garanteed to be executed within defined parameters (ressources/time). But the operating system, the machine and the programm have to support it. So the mentioned setting will probably just set minecraft to the highest priority, maybe some interrupts will be ignored, but that should be everything. I don't think this would help. What does your taskmanager say whe the problem occures? Have you tried to delete minecraft and reinstall (helped me one time against some crashing issues afert 1.8 update)? Does it happen everytime or just sometimes? What is the status of the server that time? Rain?