Ban appeal

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
Yukar9
Admin

Re: Ban appeal

Post by Yukar9 »

Titles are default titles, they weren't manually added to you. Everybody with less than 10 posts has that title.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

floof09 wrote:Well in that case could we at least get the titles under our name removed? I'd rather not have everyone getting the idea that this was a attack on the server, especially for people that knew us previously. Some of them were hoping to group back up and I don't want it to look like we just said "fuck you" to everyone and left.

Also Lone that was unnecessary, not saying the fact that we were on here for awhile a long time back means anything but we have never had a reputation of breaking rules, and I was hoping maybe yukar would consider that. If there is no second chances than that's it I guess, and we will kindly fuck off.

Anyways list of other people we know for sure sort of joined in. Names may not be exact.
X_Aegis_X
rdnxl
Another guy whos names escapes me. Anyone else who was there feel free to expand on that.
floof09
[rawr]

Post by floof09 »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
floof09 wrote:Well in that case could we at least get the titles under our name removed? I'd rather not have everyone getting the idea that this was a attack on the server, especially for people that knew us previously. Some of them were hoping to group back up and I don't want it to look like we just said "fuck you" to everyone and left.

Also Lone that was unnecessary, not saying the fact that we were on here for awhile a long time back means anything but we have never had a reputation of breaking rules, and I was hoping maybe yukar would consider that. If there is no second chances than that's it I guess, and we will kindly fuck off.

Anyways list of other people we know for sure sort of joined in. Names may not be exact.
X_Aegis_X
rdnxl
Another guy whos names escapes me. Anyone else who was there feel free to expand on that.

Also the title that says "wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock" is the one I am talking about. I thought that it had to do with the ban because I could have seen how someone would have thought of it like that. And I am assuming the ban appeal is a definitive no? Just so I know whether to check back or not on the thread.
worldruler086
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by worldruler086 »

floof09 wrote:
LoneSoldier55 wrote:

X_Aegis_X
rdnxl

Also the title that says "wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock" is the one I am talking about. I thought that it had to do with the ban because I could have seen how someone would have thought of it like that. And I am assuming the ban appeal is a definitive no? Just so I know whether to check back or not on the thread.
To answer the last question, I think I speak for all mods when I say no, you're not getting an appeal. We have a strict "ignorance isn't an excuse" here on simplicity. You broke one of our few rules, even if you did it because everyone else thought it was cewl. So no, you're still going to be banned, but feel free to stay here on the forums.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Didn't even say you were mad, said you were butthurt.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

floof09 wrote:Also the title that says "wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock" is the one I am talking about. I thought that it had to do with the ban because I could have seen how someone would have thought of it like that. And I am assuming the ban appeal is a definitive no? Just so I know whether to check back or not on the thread.
I decided on that title because it seems to fit a nice percentage of the random people. It shouldn't be taken seriously.

With regards to an appeal, since it was light spam we'll see, but for right now the ban stays on.
floof09
[rawr]

Post by floof09 »

Alright that's fair. That above post was phrased a bit awkwardly too, what I meant to say was I assumed that the title applied to us specifically. Somehow I managed to make it sound like everyone is going to think it applies to them specifically, which isn't true.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

some how ban got off re installing so long as the final word was ban stays on
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

and, decided to lift the ban permanently. Have fun, be careful not to spam.
chipmonk0155
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by chipmonk0155 »

Hey Yukar, I'm still banned for the spamming a while back. Was that just for Floof and Obsidian or the whole lot of us? If so, Should I make my own appeal?