/spawn

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started
Yukar9
Admin

Re: /spawn

Post by Yukar9 »

Moving this to Suggestions forum
crazycaz117
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by crazycaz117 »

i say bring back /spawn i wasnt there when it was around but i say make it so you ahve to remain stationary for 10 seconds and then it cant be used for another 5-10 mins
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

do these option people suggest we change even exist. It seems to me you have it on or off. I doubt it allows you to set all these weird timers on it. Never the less I'd say no way to it at all. But if we were to make up any old weird rule for it I'd say make it only available outside 5K or so, that way it's actually used for travel and not for ever newb to be combat warping
crazycaz117
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by crazycaz117 »

RevStoningpot wrote:do these option people suggest we change even exist. It seems to me you have it on or off. I doubt it allows you to set all these weird timers on it. Never the less I'd say no way to it at all. But if we were to make up any old weird rule for it I'd say make it only available outside 5K or so, that way it's actually used for travel and not for ever newb to be combat warping
yeah there are setting you can change for it and how is it weird having a timer?
or is that just your way of putting it and yes you can make it so you must remain stationary for X amount of time aka its like a warm up
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

weird, adjective, involving or suggesting the supernatural; unearthly or uncanny. I would say that anything unvanilla, in the minecraft universe, is weird. It is not normal and does not bare any resemblance to effects in the natural minecraft world. The ability to teleport in a world where no once can teleport is indeed supernatural.

I was however unfamiliar with it having extra settings. Does it allow something like i suggested?
Fluz43
in iron armor

Post by Fluz43 »

I'm up, but only if there is a warm-up. Either that or some type of teleport broadcast.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Only if there's a way back to base.
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

that's what beds are for. just pack your shit in an ender chest and die. Any how I'm totally not interested no matter what aspects there are to it.
oldolwa
in iron armor

Post by oldolwa »

Rev, it doesn't even apply to you or even me. We don't pvp really at all. I'm contradicting myself when i say this, but having an opinion on this if it doesn't effect you is kind of pointless.
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

true. i'd hate to be like one of those limit supporters that already chose to live near spawn any how. But i always want to fight for vanilla.