Ban appeal

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: Ban appeal

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

chipmonk0155 wrote:Hey Yukar, I'm still banned for the spamming a while back. Was that just for Floof and Obsidian or the whole lot of us? If so, Should I make my own appeal?
Let the thread die you ignorant faggot, make your own thread.
astv25
[rawr]

Post by astv25 »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
chipmonk0155 wrote:Hey Yukar, I'm still banned for the spamming a while back. Was that just for Floof and Obsidian or the whole lot of us? If so, Should I make my own appeal?
Dude what's your problem? All you've contributed to this thread is douchebaggery. Honestly, in my opinion, only the banned party(ies) and the staff should be posting in the thread. I know that by posting this I'm violating my own 'rule' but your post rustled my jimmies entirely too much to ignore.

tl;dr Y u do dis u mean
floof09
[rawr]

Post by floof09 »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
Well someones mad.

It's relevant, and you posting certainly isn't letting it die. Quit the bitching.
worldruler086
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by worldruler086 »

astv25 wrote:
LoneSoldier55 wrote:
Dude what's your problem? All you've contributed to this thread is douchebaggery. Honestly, in my opinion, only the banned party(ies) and the staff should be posting in the thread. I know that by posting this I'm violating my own 'rule' but your post rustled my jimmies entirely too much to ignore.

tl;dr Y u do dis u mean
Rule #1 on the internet: Don't feed the trolls

The banned /parties are banned, nothing is going to change that. He responded because he was expecting the response you inevitably gave him. We already settled this a month ago, and chipmonk was just too much of a faggot to bother to read through a 2 paged thread (at the time). Everyone banned stays banned.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

astv25 wrote:
LoneSoldier55 wrote:

tl;dr Y u do dis u mean

Welcome to the internet, I like ponies and I'll be your guide.
floof09
[rawr]

Post by floof09 »

worldruler086 wrote:
astv25 wrote:
LoneSoldier55 wrote:

tl;dr Y u do dis u mean
Rule #1 on the internet: Don't feed the trolls

The banned /parties are banned, nothing is going to change that. He responded because he was expecting the response you inevitably gave him. We already settled this a month ago, and chipmonk was just too much of a faggot to bother to read through a 2 paged thread (at the time). Everyone banned stays banned.
I love how you said chipmonk needed to read when Yukar CLEARLY stated "and, decided to lift the ban permanently. Have fun, be careful not to spam." in one of his posts. You were wrong the first time when you said none of us would be unbanned, so i'm not sure what makes you think you are right in chipmonks case.

And Rule #1 isn't don't feed the trolls. Lurk moar.

EDIT: You aren't a moderator, stop being a hypocrite, and i'm not saying chipmonk WILL be unbanned. Maybe he did something i'm not aware of I have no idea. But if this was the spamming incident and everyone else was unbanned but chipmonk :/. I just have a feeling this was probably a mistake.
Gnatogryz
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by Gnatogryz »

We should have info somewhere in the announcements that lone isn't even playing the game anymore, he's just a full time forum troll. He's confusing and intimidating new people on the forums.

Bloody 4chan oldfag (I bet he knows exactly how to triforce)
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Please try logging in again, and make a separate thread please
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Massive Faggot wrote:I love how you said chipmonk needed to read when Yukar CLEARLY stated "and, decided to lift the ban permanently. Have fun, be careful not to spam." in one of his posts. You were wrong the first time when you said none of us would be unbanned, so i'm not sure what makes you think you are right in chipmonks case.

And Rule #1 isn't don't feed the trolls. Lurk moar.

EDIT: You aren't a moderator, stop being a hypocrite, and i'm not saying chipmonk WILL be unbanned. Maybe he did something i'm not aware of I have no idea. But if this was the spamming incident and everyone else was unbanned but chipmonk :/. I just have a feeling this was probably a mistake.
Watch out, he's using fucking logic and thinks it negates the fact that he doesn't know how to use a forum.
That's not rule number One, its rule number Fourteen. It means i win.
Everyone is allowed to pretend to be a mod here because frankly nobody gives a fuck.