Need help

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
Yukar9
Admin

Need help

Post by Yukar9 »

Recently this appeal came in, and I sorta don't understand it (no offense to it's writer, I'm serious)
well I feel I have been banned wrongly because there were tons of people acking flying x ray all sorts of hacks I complained about it to some admins and they laughed and just said it's no hacking as if and many people laughed and no one did anything but then very randomly I got banned for flying but I have not even played on the server bbecause it's having connection problems I have played once and there were many hackers me getting banned makes me assume that it may b a little better then before and I will not be cut into a million pieces by a flying hacker that is why I feel I should be let on the server again it looks cool and hopefully will have less hackers
A little help decoding it would be appreciated (preferably from it's writer)
Stidyr
[rawr]

Re: Need help

Post by Stidyr »

People hacks, I don't.
OPs are laughing at me.
Remove the ban.
kkthxbb.

This is what I got out of it at least :P
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

I know i've ran into whiners acusing every one of hacking and told them to chill but i don't recall ever baning one a name sure would be helpful
astv25
[rawr]

Post by astv25 »

I got "When I logged on, there were lots of people flyhacking, speedhacking, and xraying. I didn't play much because I (or the server) was having connection issues. I was randomly, and unfairly banned for flyhacking. I was not flyhacking. I do not enjoy being murdered by flying people with diamond swords. The admins didn't think all the hacking was going on. Maybe the admins mass banned players and I got caught in the middle. Please un-ban me. What little I saw looked fun. Maybe there won't be so many hackers when I get unbanned."

Or basically what Stidyr got.