New server event?

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started
lavadude42
[rawr]

New server event?

Post by lavadude42 »

I've been thinking of different "games" that could be played. I think a pvp maze would make an awesome event. (This is all being said as if i were the one running it....most likely not going to happen). I would hold the game every Friday night. The players would be spawned into different areas of the maze. As an incentive to play and risk items, the winner of the maze will receive a diamond item of their choosing. (again, i would provide the diamond item). The winner will also get to keep all of the loot that they get from the drops gotten within the maze.

~I am willing to construct the maze...if possible...

Let me know what you think and if you would play it!!
dpy
OP

Re: New server event?

Post by dpy »

This is an awesome idea, I like it a lot :)
Xestia
OP

Post by Xestia »

Well if we can get somebody to host it, or have somebody make a plugin to host it automatically, I think it'd be a great idea. If yukar9 still has the backups from the challenge we could use that, I loved the final challenge maze (loads of nasty traps :D).
lavadude42
[rawr]

Post by lavadude42 »

Awesome. Love the support. Keeping in mind that you are both OPs, would there be any possible way to get temp world edit rights or anything? I was hoping to construct it out of bedrock to prevent griefers from destroying it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
lavadude42
[rawr]

Post by lavadude42 »

Again, i would be willing to host it if possible.