A few stats

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
KennyKatsu
hated the previously assigned rank

Re: A few stats

Post by KennyKatsu »

No I'm 30k from spawn but I'm not counting that. 300,000 % 8 = 37,000 would be a bit less for me. I'd need about 15 double chests of tracks to build a railway in the nether and practically 1500 chests full of tracks to reach the "fake chunks"
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

i will break that! 400k?:P
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

bad admins! back when tp was coord based only i know i generated some holes in the map where i made accidental coord entries like forgeting a - on a coord. but i never went farther than i was legitimately positioned.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Just checked, there are no far lands on this map.
KennyKatsu
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by KennyKatsu »

Lol I woulda wanted to see the cheese mountains
MisterStrawman
Donator

Post by MisterStrawman »

Yukar9 wrote:On the furthest from spawn, looking at the .mca files, it looks the furthest anyone has ever gone is 17,749,307 blocks, which would be the corner of one of the farlands. Presumably an admin has teleported there.

Then there's one at 1,350,000 from spawn, but I'm not sure if this is a player or an admin. There are a couple more of these at even numbers, with what appears to be no path going to them. So I think it's safe to say they're all teleports.

The farthest that looks like a player (more than just a small area generated; path going to it) is at 300k (±25k, for the security of the person living there)
I know at least one person has gone past 1 million legit (assuming it isn't an admin's alt that I don't know about). Travel was mostly top of nether.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

MisterStrawman wrote: I know at least one person has gone past 1 million legit (assuming it isn't an admin's alt that I don't know about). Travel was mostly top of nether.
Well, I just discounted places that were at even numbers, and at which only one .mca file had been generated. The 1.35m one could be your guy, as that was the only one that wasn't at a perfectly even number.
hugobros3
in iron armor

Post by hugobros3 »

The farest I went from spawn was 150K ... I took me a whole day.
There is no point at living 1m from spawn, at all, you just gets issues ( lag, far from any lootable basen, extreme rage when loosing your bed, etc )
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

On this server? SHIIIIYUT SON
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Expanding on the amount of players who've connected here, at the current amount of minecraft copies sold, nearly 0.6% of all minecraft accounts have at one point connected to this server.