VALHALLA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
MisterStrawman
Donator

Re: VALHALLA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by MisterStrawman »

My guess is that you gave them the coords. If not, I seem to remember one of them being vesper's friend, so maybe they got it from her.

Anyway, I already gave out the coords to some people after I'd discovered it was raided, as I don't care to try and salvage anything. If anyone wants at it, it's roughly -135000,202000. If anything, I wouldn't mind people snagging some of the extra loot from under them, I might even tell you where some of my hidden shit is.

Anyway, good job finding the place and all that, but your video sucked. And why is there a T on the right side of the screen through all of it? Why did you waste half of it on a pointless book? I know lyser's death trap manual was around there somewhere, at least show that one.

Still deciding whether or not I will start all over, or go to my backup base, but if I choose the former, I will be seeking some new allies. I'd also like to know for certain who the traitor is, so any info will help, thank you.
Cyborgboy007
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by Cyborgboy007 »

yo lonesoldier, is that Jim Carrey on your profile pic ?

and to misterstrawman : 'I am really sorry for destroying your buildings in the sky. They were of very high standards and the one above the lake was one of the best builds I have ever seen. I just wanted to loot the chests and did not want to destroy anything else. But, it was the damn creeper and his friends that came along and destroyed everything. You are a great builder and you are my friend from now on.'
KennyKatsu
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by KennyKatsu »

"really sorry for destroying your buildings" "creeper and his friends that came along and destroyed everything" Make up your mind.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Cyborgboy007 wrote:yo lonesoldier, is that Jim Carrey on your profile pic ?

and to misterstrawman : 'I am really sorry for destroying your buildings in the sky. They were of very high standards and the one above the lake was one of the best builds I have ever seen. I just wanted to loot the chests and did not want to destroy anything else. But, it was the damn creeper and his friends that came along and destroyed everything. You are a great builder and you are my friend from now on.'
"I looted your entire base but it was someone else's fault that they blew it up because I didn't explicitly tell them not to"
Yeah, I'm calling bullshit.
Cyborgboy007
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by Cyborgboy007 »

I give up .. you guys are too smart ... it was not the creepers... SO SMART !
Jesus Juice
[rawr]

Post by Jesus Juice »

skaterhan1 wrote:Would anyone care to explain why my username (incorrectly spelled, by the way) is listed in the video caption?

Hehehehe good one, David!
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Cyborgboy007 wrote:I give up .. you guys are too smart ... it was not the creepers... SO SMART !
>This thread
skaterhan1
still building aboveground

Post by skaterhan1 »

I guess im being used as the scapegoat? Havent even played in 2 months. Anyway, not sure how you guys got the coordinates, i havent even seen you play on this server. Oh well, good job i guess
MisterStrawman
Donator

Post by MisterStrawman »

Cyborgboy007 wrote:yo lonesoldier, is that Jim Carrey on your profile pic ?

Oh cool, since I'm your friend now, can I come live with you? I promise I won't break or steal anything/everything.

And miniwimi, I might take you up on that, but I'm not certain yet. I still want to hear from everyone who lived at Valhalla.
MisterStrawman
Donator

Post by MisterStrawman »

skaterhan1 wrote:I guess im being used as the scapegoat? Havent even played in 2 months. Anyway, not sure how you guys got the coordinates, i havent even seen you play on this server. Oh well, good job i guess
Oddly enough, I sort of believe you, though it is somewhat suspicious that I also haven't heard from you until right after this happened.