Jailed for xray.

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
MisterStrawman
Donator

Re: Jailed for xray.

Post by MisterStrawman »

MisterStrawman wrote:I saw the other video. At the very most, you proved that you weren't hacking on that computer, or in your room. What you're not going to prove with videos like these is that you had no access to a computer on which you could have x rayed. If you are going to take this appeal any further, I suggest you respond to yukar's video.
Also, why is your name on your computer Faggot?
KennyKatsu
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by KennyKatsu »

It's not hard to delete your files from the depth of your memory
MisterStrawman
Donator

Post by MisterStrawman »

KennyKatsu wrote:It's not hard to delete your files from the depth of your memory
Even if you couldn't, his video is still irrelevant.
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

u have shown that u have rather good understanding of computers and how to recover files and that means that u know how to properly remove them to... u video shows us nothing

and dont forget the power of virtual comps;)

one thing i heard in the video... u got a friend that have access to ur account.. if u inocent u may ask her;)
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

bird162 wrote:Photos proving I don't have multiple desktops.
Holy shit dude, clean your room.

Yukar's video is pretty conclusive, checked the digs myself too, I have no doubt you x-rayed, and you did so rather extensively, no subtlety at all. Showing your desktop and computer files proves nothing, as you could have deleted anything you used, used another computer, or simply used a means for x-ray that isn't shown. You have a very tough road ahead of you if you think you can prove your innocence at this point.

Recuva shows ALL of the deleted files. I scrolled through it in the other video.[/quote]

Jesus christ you're a lost cause, get the fuck out if you thought you could, this easily, prove your innocence in the event you got caught. You're dumber than fucking the CoD community.
SolFuji
in iron armor

Post by SolFuji »

MisterStrawman wrote:Holy shit dude, clean your room.
It looks like spawn! Damn, never seen a room like this, and I've been in a really dirty flat share...
@Topic: Well, as all videos and pictures you made could be manipulatet, they are no proof. Maybe publishing those pictures of that room mean you are very serious about not having cheated, or your inhibition threshold is very low. ;-) The only real proof will be the logs on the server.