VALHALLA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
skaterhan1
still building aboveground

Re: VALHALLA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by skaterhan1 »

MisterStrawman wrote:Oddly enough, I sort of believe you, though it is somewhat suspicious that I also haven't heard from you until right after this happened.
Yeah I got on every few days for a few minutes but no one was ever on. I got on a few days ago and Egg told me Valhalla was raided, and my name was in this video. Oh well, I don't see myself playing much anymore anyway. We had a good run boys
deflowvesper
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by deflowvesper »

MisterStrawman wrote:My guess is that you gave them the coords. If not, I seem to remember one of them being vesper's friend, so maybe they got it from her.

Anyway, I already gave out the coords to some people after I'd discovered it was raided, as I don't care to try and salvage anything. If anyone wants at it, it's roughly -135000,202000. If anything, I wouldn't mind people snagging some of the extra loot from under them, I might even tell you where some of my hidden shit is.

Anyway, good job finding the place and all that, but your video sucked. And why is there a T on the right side of the screen through all of it? Why did you waste half of it on a pointless book? I know lyser's death trap manual was around there somewhere, at least show that one.

Still deciding whether or not I will start all over, or go to my backup base, but if I choose the former, I will be seeking some new allies. I'd also like to know for certain who the traitor is, so any info will help, thank you.
just saw the video :/
cyborgboy invited me once to help dhantesmayne in-game(forgot his exact name) and i haven't heard anything from him since then, just occasional greetings when i see him online. Anyway, im not sure if skaterhan1 was one of them but last time i logged-in skaterhan told me that valhalla was destroyed and he mentioned that he saw cyborgboy combatlog in valhalla. I wont be playing anymore since i dont have anywhere to return to, might just go for a visit from time to time. i had a great time in valhalla though, building the gold farm was the main highlight for me. Thanks for inviting me strawman.
deflowvesper
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by deflowvesper »

miniwimi wrote:
I wont be playing anymore since i dont have anywhere to return to, might just go for a visit from time to time. i had a great time in valhalla though, building the gold farm was the main highlight for me. Thanks for inviting me strawman.
Deflow, I know we don't know eachother so much but would you like to join me? =)
i dont know mini, i dont feel like playing again and start from scratch but we'll see, i might join again in the future. tnx for the offer doe.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

This entire thread was a pile of shit.
MisterStrawman
Donator

Post by MisterStrawman »

Yep.

Apparently my whole team ragequit except IMMERONE. I was hoping to hear from everyone, and only heard from vesper and skater, who don't even play the game anymore. Good run guys, thanks for your help.

In the meantime, I have a new (secret/solo) project I'm working on, but I will have my alt available to team with someone, so miniwimi, I think I'll send him your way when I get the chance. It's at my own base, which was still fairly big and well-stocked (not as much as Valhalla, but still pretty decent), so I'll gather supplies and take the trip.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

It's sad that this great base is now griefed. I was hoping to go there one day while it was intact. Misterstrawman, you're welcome to team with me.
U_B
[rawr]

Post by U_B »

I met a traveler from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal these words appear:
“My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!”
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.