Allowed mods

Announcements about changes/updates/downtime/etc
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: Allowed mods

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

GreensMods wrote:
LoneSoldier55 wrote:
  • Yes, it is useless. If you HAVE to have your screen flipped just because of some Obsessive Compulsive disorder, it quite literally is useless as a functioning mod.
  • Obviously, such a useless fucking mod is allowed.
  • You continue to reply in a shitty format that does nothing more than make you look like your posts - absolute shit.
  • Perhaps you didn't read what he said fully in your autism-induced rage, but wether or not it was an intentional product of posting about it, you have advertised it, reguardless of how many people are on the forum or not.
  • "I kill haters". Wow. Internet tough guy. I bet you know my IP address and you are the top marine sniper in the entire armed forces, with over 300 confirmed kills. You're so fucking tough, dude, I bet all the third graders in your class look up to you.
  • Protip: Everyone who makes a point that you don't agree with isn't a troll, so quit generalizing it like the untutored fuck you are. Trolls or those who wish to disrupt you, by their nature, post first in an attempt to get you to reply. You, being the thick-headed individual you are, and thus slower in a learning process, have obviously missed this point.
  • "Go fuck yourself". Again, what a shit argument and reply. You used the word "epic" to describe your mod indirectly here, which can mean that your vocabulary is most likely limited to that of an 11 year old. Also, calling a mod that places a mirror image on your screen is in no way, shape, or format, "Epic", or for that matter, can be described with a positive adjective in any way.
  • The minecraft community, actually, doesn't make hardly any good mods because minecraft itself is a shitty game, on a shitty engine, with a community of immature tweens to match. There are people far better than your self-entitled ass. Leave.
I think that just about sums you up.
I'm not autistic, don't know what makes you think I am. OCD (don't have that either) is not the cause of preferring items on the left-hand side of the screen, it's hand dominance. Also, when I said "I kill haters", I meant in-game. The mod is only useless to right-handed people or those who don't give a crap what side of the screen it's on-- it's a small mod, I know that. Big deal. I never said my mod was epic because it really isn't, none of the mods I have released are as I just started modding-- oh well.
Funny, you did say your mod was epic, actually.
You act autistic and OCD, therefore you ARE autistic and OCD.
In game or not, you're still an internet tough guy faggot.
Mod is useless in function, you can play without it and it provides no other function than a mirror.

Eat shit, Die, you've no other arguemnts, and you didn't refute all of my points.
Yukar9
Admin

Re: Allowed mods

Post by Yukar9 »

Locking this thread for one week.