Terrible Arguements. (LoneSoldier55, I'm looking at you)

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
FoSchnizzleTheSecond
hated the previously assigned rank

Re: Terrible Arguements. (LoneSoldier55, I'm looking at you)

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

PlanetKhamulio wrote:
FoSchnizzleTheSecond wrote:Here's a little handy tip - try to diversify your phrases. When you use the same little tag of "shit-cream" three times in a row, it makes you seem incapable of any other insult.
And using faggot every 2 words makes you look educated.
I'm not the one saying that, look to Lone. As mitte said, think before you type, you uncultured swine.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

PlanetKhamulio wrote:
SilasOfBorg wrote:Zen master asks: if a man farts in the wind, and there is nobody to smell it, does it still stink?
Answer: who cares? It was fun.
In which way is this relevant?
PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
PlanetKhamulio wrote:
SilasOfBorg wrote:Zen master asks: if a man farts in the wind, and there is nobody to smell it, does it still stink?
Answer: who cares? It was fun.
In which way is this relevant?
Give me valid criticism, I'll go first, gifs were cool before you started using them.
And claiming It's logical criticism.
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

I found a pic of Kamulio's mom, it explains a lot:

So stop picking on him already, he comes by his extreme functional retardation honestly.
PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

SilasOfBorg wrote:I found a pic of Kamulio's mom, it explains a lot:

So stop picking on him already, he comes by his extreme functional retardation honestly.
Give me some valid criticism, please.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

I hope you realize your bait isn't working.
PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:I hope you realize your bait isn't working.
Hey, I'm not the one sitting behind my computer screen all day brainwashing these 12 year old kids to agree with me, on everything I say as if It's a fact. The one and only reason you hate me now, Is because you did 2 years ago. I'm supposedly the same age as you and I'm doing something other than sitting at my computer all day on an online forums, As if It's essential to prove your age on the Internet, Ayway, Assumin? I'm 10 (I'm not) Who gives a flying fuck? I'd still be twice as smart as you and your shit-cream, Again, as if It's essential to prove your age on the Internet, I can already tell you're going to post back with some comic or gif about "Oh your b8 is bad m8" I can tell if you actually read this now or more likely, some gif or comic. I could go on for hours but that'll have to my next post.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

PlanetKhamulio wrote:
Hey, I'm not the one sitting behind my computer screen all day brainwashing these 12 year old kids to agree with me, on everything I say as if It's a fact. The one and only reason you hate me now, Is because you did 2 years ago. I'm supposedly the same age as you and I'm doing something other than sitting at my computer all day on an online forums, As if It's essential to prove your age on the Internet, Ayway, Assumin? I'm 10 (I'm not) Who gives a flying fuck? I'd still be twice as smart as you and your shit-cream, Again, as if It's essential to prove your age on the Internet, I can already tell you're going to post back with some comic or gif about "Oh your b8 is bad m8" I can tell if you actually read this now or more likely, some gif or comic. I could go on for hours but that'll have to my next post.
Again, nice bait, ableit in tl;dr form.
PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
PlanetKhamulio wrote:
Again, nice bait, ableit in tl;dr form.
Now I know you didn't read, At least I can give valid criticism.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

At least I can tell bait from an actual post.