Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
Wurmy
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

DJTakalukaland: FLYHACKS.

Post by Wurmy »

Hacker caught: DJTakalukaland.

Offense: Flyhack.

Proof: Image

Okay enough of the THING HERE: BLABLABLA.

He hacked, What do?
Bloop the poop
Moron

Re: DJTakalukaland: FLYHACKS.

Post by Bloop the poop »

He hack. Banhammer. Oh yeah and question, why is your minecraft reticle not in the center of the screen and centered on him? Is it 'cause you're getting smacked around by him? Btw his name fucking sucks. DJTAKALUKALAND. Sounds like some high dude. DJTAKATAPSOMELUKALAND MAN. SO HIGH.
Yacc1988
[rawr]

Post by Yacc1988 »

i would appeal the Ban of DJTakatukaland
Yesterday i brought him to my base and explained him the server rules, he answered that he has no mods installed. today DJTakatukaland, Nekron35, Mas_10 and Curructus where together in teamspeak and playing. and suddenly he got jailed for flying, but he wasnt flying he was laying rails in our base. could it be that a bug could wrongly produce flying reports? Now we are all shocked because nobody knows how it comes that he was looking like flying around.

or could it be that the namefaker was online with another faked name, you ported to the faker, but wrongly banned the original?
worldruler86
[rawr]

Post by worldruler86 »

Yacc1988 wrote:i would appeal the Ban of DJTakatukaland
Yesterday i brought him to my base and explained him the server rules, he answered that he has no mods installed. today DJTakatukaland, Nekron35, Mas_10 and Curructus where together in teamspeak and playing. and suddenly he got jailed for flying, but he wasnt flying he was laying rails in our base. could it be that a bug could wrongly produce flying reports? Now we are all shocked because nobody knows how it comes that he was looking like flying around.

or could it be that the namefaker was online with another faked name, you ported to the faker, but wrongly banned the original?
well, first off, is the skin in the pic his? if it isn't, you may have a case. And I don't think people can fake names. But I've seen crazy shit in my day, so I can't rule out that we got the wrong guy.
Yacc1988
[rawr]

Post by Yacc1988 »

its not his skin, in fact he hasnt a skin
worldruler86
[rawr]

Post by worldruler86 »

Yacc1988 wrote:its not his skin, in fact he hasnt a skin
you may have a case then.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Well first off it's not hard changing skins. Now DJTakatukaland was caught using flymod ingame, people are never banned based on screenshots (which can easily be edited)

To clear this up in regard to the screenshot: Wurmy can you provide me with your ingame name and approximately when this screenshot was taken?
Yacc1988
[rawr]

Post by Yacc1988 »

did you checked if a namefaker was on the server you tped to and banned the wrong name? the player thinks about never playing minecraft again because he got wrongly banned. the mood in our team is going very low and i fear that you loose some hones players which i hope not! we very like your server and hope you want to find the mistake in this case. Only the possibility that someone could fake a name on a online properties server is horrible.

edit:
is the server basing on bukkit server software?
then i create a post on the bukkit forum where i ask how it is possible to fake a name on a bukkit server, thats just so strange, i was googling
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Uh no, it wasn't a namefaker, it's not possible to fake names with online mode on.

When I teleported to him I'm 100% sure I jailed the right person, as he magically disappeared right as I entered the command. (also there was nobody with a similar name online at the time)

No person with any similar name to DJTakatukaland has ever connected, so there are only two explanations for the screenshot. 1. It's a T which is obscured, and he's changed his skin. or 2. the screenshot is fake.

Considering logs quite clearly indicate DJTakatukaland has been using flymod, and that I saw him using it myself, I'm pretty sure it's the first possibility.

Yes this server runs on bukkit, if you want to check with the bukkit forums.
Wurmy
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by Wurmy »

Yukar9 wrote:Well first off it's not hard changing skins. Now DJTakatukaland was caught using flymod ingame, people are never banned based on screenshots (which can easily be edited)

To clear this up in regard to the screenshot: Wurmy can you provide me with your ingame name and approximately when this screenshot was taken?
Eh, My ign's mrwormy.

I got no idea when I took it, I just know I saw him just floating there, So I took a picture of him and tattled. :D