Its official poeple, Lysergidi is coming out of the closet

Discuss anything not related to minecraft
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Re: Its official poeple, Lysergidi is coming out of the clos

Post by SilasOfBorg »

Lyser writes:
Why are you even doing threads that violate my personal honor. Someone can still be mislead into believing that this is true.
THIS THREAD IS NO TRUE!
We read:

PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

TLRedemption wrote:
PlanetKhamulio wrote:No sense of humor.
I'm sure we can all agree you are an excellent judge of humor.
But really, just get off the forums and go ingest cyanide pls, ty.
I'm sure your sense of humor is 100% factual.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

PlanetKhamulio wrote:
TLRedemption wrote:
PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
PlanetKhamulio wrote:
TLRedemption wrote:
Stop cockriding, you unknown cream. I love how you use "homo" as criticism.
PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

lysergidi wrote:shut up
You need to lay off the Mexican food.
FoSchnizzleTheSecond
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

PlanetKhamulio wrote:Stop cockriding, you unknown cream. I love how you use "homo" as criticism.
You tell him not to use "homo" as criticism, yet you just told him to stop cockriding. Also, what's with the whole "cream" and "shit-cream" thing you've got going? Can you not think of a better way to express your feelings, or do you just have a particular love of certain creams? *cough cough not gonna use homo as an insult but seriously cough cough*
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

It's the Idiot Olympics.

"Our next contest is The Insult. Each contestant must insult the target dummy, ideally with verbal abuse, although rude gestures may also be considered by the judges."

"Here comes lysergidi, fresh off his gold medal win at the Gullibility Challenge. He's -- oh, whats this? He's pulled a knife!! Who gave this idiot a knife? He's stabbing the target dummy! Stabbing it and stabbing it and.. oh my, he's been using the wrong end! Yes folks, lysergidi has cut himself to ribbons, there's a red flag from the judges, he's been disqualified!!"

"Up next is Khamulio, a fan favorite and finalist the Lying About Your Age contest. He looks thoughtful, seems to be taking his time, what do you think Bob?"

"Well Jim, I remember seeing something like this in last year's Idiot Olympics, and let me tell you its not a good sign when the idiots try to take their time with this one. Best to get out something short and move on, no use trying for anything clever, they usually just confuse themselves."

"Thank you Bob, very insightful! Khamulio is still pacing back and forth, and -- wait, I think he's got an idea! He's spouting a stream of nonsensical gibberish at lysergidi's bleeding form, something about cocks I think but its hard to be sure, but he still hasn't said anything to the target dummy!"

"Yes Jim, this is exactly what I'm talking about.. confused, I reckon."

"Excellent point, Bob! He's still screaming incoherently at .. no, no, he's turned to the target dummy, and it looks like he's ready to unleash a whopper! This is so exciting! I can't quite make it out, something about mexicans or roosters or something, and.... it's an actual insult! The crowd goes wild!!"

"Jim, it looks like the judges have scored his insult, I'm seeing a 2.1, and 2.4, and a 0.0 from the dead Polish judge. VERY nasty, that, fellow has no sense of humor. At any rate, I think that's enough to put him in the running for a medal, he ought to be very excited."

"Indeed he is Bob! Quite a day here so far, lets cut to commercial while our next contestant prepares himself. Stay tuned folks!"
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

SilasOfBorg wrote:It's the Idiot Olympics.

"Our next contest is The Insult. Each contestant must insult the target dummy, ideally with verbal abuse, although rude gestures may also be considered by the judges."

"Here comes lysergidi, fresh off his gold medal win at the Gullibility Challenge. He's -- oh, whats this? He's pulled a knife!! Who gave this idiot a knife? He's stabbing the target dummy! Stabbing it and stabbing it and.. oh my, he's been using the wrong end! Yes folks, lysergidi has cut himself to ribbons, there's a red flag from the judges, he's been disqualified!!"

"Up next is Khamulio, a fan favorite and finalist the Lying About Your Age contest. He looks thoughtful, seems to be taking his time, what do you think Bob?"

"Well Jim, I remember seeing something like this in last year's Idiot Olympics, and let me tell you its not a good sign when the idiots try to take their time with this one. Best to get out something short and move on, no use trying for anything clever, they usually just confuse themselves."

"Thank you Bob, very insightful! Khamulio is still pacing back and forth, and -- wait, I think he's got an idea! He's spouting a stream of nonsensical gibberish at lysergidi's bleeding form, something about cocks I think but its hard to be sure, but he still hasn't said anything to the target dummy!"

"Yes Jim, this is exactly what I'm talking about.. confused, I reckon."

"Excellent point, Bob! He's still screaming incoherently at .. no, no, he's turned to the target dummy, and it looks like he's ready to unleash a whopper! This is so exciting! I can't quite make it out, something about mexicans or roosters or something, and.... it's an actual insult! The crowd goes wild!!"

"Jim, it looks like the judges have scored his insult, I'm seeing a 2.1, and 2.4, and a 0.0 from the dead Polish judge. VERY nasty, that, fellow has no sense of humor. At any rate, I think that's enough to put him in the running for a medal, he ought to be very excited."

"Indeed he is Bob! Quite a day here so far, lets cut to commercial while our next contestant prepares himself. Stay tuned folks!"
Glorious.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

PlanetKhamulio wrote:
TLRedemption wrote:
Man, lately you've just been asking people for facts, even when it doesn't make sense or facts have been given, you trying to sound smart? You might just become pseudo-intellectual of this community.
PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

TLRedemption wrote:
PlanetKhamulio wrote:
TLRedemption wrote:
Man, lately you've just been asking people for facts, even when it doesn't make sense or facts have been given, you trying to sound smart? You might just become pseudo-intellectual of this community.
If you're going to imply your opinions are fucking, 100% factual, Don't get butthurt, that people are responding naturally, and making one sarcastic post about your opinions being 100% factual and asking for valid criticism makes me fact hungry? You're making yourself look like a hypocrite and the one fact hungry in a single damn post!.