Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:
LoneSoldier55 wrote:
kickem wrote:When do i get one?

what will it be called?
i wonder...

the stupidity of kickem... XD
More like kickem's first shitpost.
And your 27 hundredth... xD
Because you're certainly not shiposting by replying to this. Just leave the thread alone if you're going to be a cunt.
Because sarcasm certainly is bad. Everyone uses it and it's healthy (Google it) Get over it.
FoSchnizzleTheSecond
hated the previously assigned rank

Re: Swords named after the virtues of this server's players

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

PlanetKhamulio wrote:Because sarcasm certainly is bad. Everyone uses it and it's healthy (Google it) Get over it.
More shitposts. Hurrah. At least throw some nice content in there. If you're going to tell someone to google something, do so creatively. Like this.
PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

FoSchnizzleTheSecond wrote:
PlanetKhamulio wrote:Because sarcasm certainly is bad. Everyone uses it and it's healthy (Google it) Get over it.
More shitposts. Hurrah. At least throw some nice content in there. If you're going to tell someone to google something, do so creatively. Like this.
You're so funny you Google searched creativity hahaha Jokes on me.
FoSchnizzleTheSecond

PlanetKhamulio wrote:
All this time, you've been asking for "valid criticism" and I just gave you some. So what do you do? You get all rectally ravaged and shitpost again.
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

FoSchnizzleTheSecond wrote:rectally ravaged
Phrase of the week! Well done, Fo. Alliteration and accuracy in 5 hip syllables. I like. :D
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

You have been prostate plundered by the butt jester.
PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

PlanetKhamulio wrote:
All this time, you've been asking for "valid criticism" and I just gave you some. So what do you do? You get all rectally ravaged and shitpost again.
So valid criticism is "You're not creative stop shitposting faggot"?
FoSchnizzleTheSecond

PlanetKhamulio wrote:
PlanetKhamulio wrote:
Not once, not fucking once, have I said "faggot" to you. You asked for valid criticism, but it seems that you can't take it. Yes, when you post repeatedly ignoring the previous feedback, it is shitposting, because you're making no progress in the discussion. And yes, I would appreciate it if you stopped.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

PlanetKhamulio wrote:
PlanetKhamulio wrote:
Not once, not fucking once, have I said "faggot" to you. You asked for valid criticism, but it seems that you can't take it. Yes, when you post repeatedly ignoring the previous feedback, it is shitposting, because you're making no progress in the discussion. And yes, I would appreciate it if you stopped.
So lone is on this 27 hundredth sh*tpost?
I actually got this sword off of lyser, but I did the enchanting part:
PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

Not once, not fucking once, have I said "faggot" to you. You asked for valid criticism, but it seems that you can't take it. Yes, when you post repeatedly ignoring the previous feedback, it is shitposting, because you're making no progress in the discussion. And yes, I would appreciate it if you stopped being mean.
I don't give a shit if you never called me a faggot, you got the point, Does that make the rest of it Valid criticism? No, Where did you get the idea I'm not taking criticism, I've done stupid things in the last on this forum, Which I can admit to, Unlike you, where It's not valid because I didn't Indent.
Last edited by PlanetKhamulio on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:59 am, edited 3 times in total.