World boundary result

Announcements about changes/updates/downtime/etc
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Re: World boundary result

Post by SilasOfBorg »

Yukar, some people just aren't going to be satisfied no matter what you do. Fuck em. Most people here, I think, understand that you're trying your best to run a server that is not only as much fun as possible for those who join, but free to boot, and appreciate that.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Thank you.

Jindol I've excluded people who logged in once for 5 minutes, and then never joined again.
Your base can be moved if you'd like, or I can make a .schematic of it for you, allowing you to copy it to your singleplayer.
Jindol
[rawr]

Post by Jindol »

i'd like to have a .schematic of my base, thanks yukar. also, i'd like to have my base moved, i'll talk tro you once i die and find a suiting spot.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

maybe people who logged in once were just waiting for the results till they commited to playing here. I just think the first vote and the first deadline would've been just fine but then you extended it just because pianiseemo was too busy building snowmen to play minecraft. It's just major bull shit to keep extending the vote untill it turns out the way you want. This vote never should've even happened. From the original discusion you could see there was no overwhelming support for it. Should've just said "no that goes against what this server stands for" If we held a vote to allow every one to use creative mode we'd probably have another near 50-50 vote but that would change the server into somthing it wasn't meant to be. so we just shouldn't start such a vote. Any how pianiseemo and xestia say this is only temporary so when will it be turned off?
trouble_355
[rawr]

Post by trouble_355 »

well if we are going to implement it then we really should do a fresh new map.

perhaps the same seed as before.

if we don't enjoy it then we can easily revert back to the old map.
ccrh
[rawr]

Post by ccrh »

/me agrees with trouble