Regarding this Khamlio asshat.

Discuss anything not related to minecraft

Should we limit his posts to Off-Topic only?

Yes
62%
No
38%

Total votes: 29

IceRegion
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Re: Regarding this Khamlio asshat.

Post by IceRegion »

FoSchnizzleTheSecond wrote:
IceRegion wrote:No he had the balls to admit he was stupid 2 years ago its not that bad.
If I admit that I was stupid two years ago, would you excuse me for saying now that you're an idiot?
Also, who the fuck made all those alts? The votes went from 16-3 to 17-8.
No he said admitted to being to stupid 2 years ago, a few days ago, just because thinks he should be banned dosent mean alt were made in the process.
FoSchnizzleTheSecond
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

IceRegion wrote:
IceRegion wrote:No he had the balls to admit he was stupid 2 years ago its not that bad.
If I admit that I was stupid two years ago, would you excuse me for saying now that you're an idiot?
No he said admitted to being to stupid 2 years ago, a few days ago, just because thinks he should be banned dosent mean alt were made in the process.
Show me some sort of coherent argument from the side of not restricting him to off-topic.
IceRegion

Post by IceRegion »

IceRegion wrote:
Show me some sort of coherent argument from the side of not restricting him to off-topic.
Well he hasnt broken any rules looking at some old posts, yukar himself said being unpopular isnt a reason for restriction.
FoSchnizzleTheSecond

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

He's made more than his fair share of shitposts in completely the wrong places for them. That's what lyser did, combined with his intolerance, which Khamulio has also displayed on one level or another.
TheDarkOwl

Post by TheDarkOwl »

FoSchnizzleTheSecond wrote:He's made more than his fair share of shitposts in completely the wrong places for them. That's what lyser did, combined with his intolerance, which Khamulio has also displayed on one level or another.
Owell he admitted to that and dosent do it anymore, these threads are pointless.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

New accounts made out of nowhere that defend khamulio. Seems legit. And if a thread is off-topic and is posted outside of off-topic shouldn't something be done about that? He has made quite a few recently, and I have not seen Khamulio say anywhere that he will stop doing it.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Okay. Since you faggots obviously don't understand the social structure of the internet, let me spell this out for you, slowly, so you might understand where the sensible individuals of this group are coming from.

Khamulio had three posts on his previous accounts. They were all rage and shit. Ill get them from his account logs:
There it is, clean and simple. He was more than immature, he was downright ignorant and intrusive. Luckily this only lasted for three posts.
He's simply admitted his mistake, then masks it by doing the same thing just with a spell-checker. He's taken shits on countless threads and you 2-3 people defending him, at the moment, have less than 10 posts. Clearly you are not grasping the situation in its entirety. Perhaps if you searched Khams god-awful cache of posts you would realize what a stain he is on this board. But no, you simply just say "Oh well he admitted to his mistake two years ago, it doesn't matter what he's doing now because he said he was doing wrong a while back".

Please come back once you are able to properly asses an entire situation.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:Okay. Since you faggots obviously don't understand the social structure of the internet, let me spell this out for you, slowly, so you might understand where the sensible individuals of this group are coming from.

Khamulio had three posts on his previous accounts. They were all rage and shit. Ill get them from his account logs:
There it is, clean and simple. He was more than immature, he was downright ignorant and intrusive. Luckily this only lasted for three posts.
He's simply admitted his mistake, then masks it by doing the same thing just with a spell-checker. He's taken shits on countless threads and you 2-3 people defending him, at the moment, have less than 10 posts. Clearly you are not grasping the situation in its entirety. Perhaps if you searched Khams god-awful cache of posts you would realize what a stain he is on this board. But no, you simply just say "Oh well he admitted to his mistake two years ago, it doesn't matter what he's doing now because he said he was doing wrong a while back".

Please come back once you are able to properly asses an entire situation.
I'd like to add, I've noticed that these three accounts that have joined this past day have seemed to be aligned. Either it is one who took the initiative and told his friends about it, or it is really the same person creating multiple accounts. Three accounts, all aligned in the same mindset, all created in under an hour and 20 minutes.
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

Hmm. Definitely food for thought, Lone.
el_andres96

Post by el_andres96 »

SilasOfBorg wrote:Hmm. Definitely food for thought, Lone.
What if.... You're one of Khamulio's alt too!?