Moron

Re: Time for an OC thread involving this community

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Average Hole Digger post
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:Yeah, messed up a bit there...

There are many ways to test the accuracy of the biblical worldview against naturalistic atheism (the worldview that controls most origins research). When our research is based upon biblical truths about the past, we find that our interpretations of the biological and geological facts make sense of what we see in the real world, whereas evolutionary interpretations don’t really fit what we see.

Let’s look at an example. The Bible says that God created distinct groups of animals 'after their kind' (see Genesis 1). Starting with this truth of the Bible as one of our assumptions, we would expect to observe animals divided into distinct groups, or kinds. Creationists postulate that our creative God placed phenomenal variability in the genes of each kind, so there could be considerable variety within each kind. But the pre-programmed mechanism for variation within the kind could never change one kind into a different kind, as evolutionists claim and their belief system requires.
>Quoting the bible
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Not really offtopic.
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

Mr Digger, I've been down this road before with others, and I can see and understand your worldview. I'm sure it seems totally locked up tight and internally consistent.

Perhaps one day you will see and accept the stories for what they are, and understand that they have their place in helping us deal with the unknowable and unexplainable, but that they should never be confused with our ability to discover more about *how* the universe works -- that is, the formulation of theories and the attempted disproving of said theories through rigorous experiment.

In the meantime, I'm done discussing religion with someone whose circular belief system demands that it *must* be right. It's cruel and pointless.

I sincerely hope that your beliefs are more a help than hindrance in coming to terms with this thing we call life.
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

evolution have NEVER been disprove and is as valid today as it was when it was first formulated. if u can disprove it u will be rich and famous.... stop reading religions sources, they lie to u
PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:Yeah, messed up a bit there...

There are many ways to test the accuracy of the biblical worldview against naturalistic atheism (the worldview that controls most origins research). When our research is based upon biblical truths about the past, we find that our interpretations of the biological and geological facts make sense of what we see in the real world, whereas evolutionary interpretations don’t really fit what we see.

Let’s look at an example. The Bible says that God created distinct groups of animals 'after their kind' (see Genesis 1). Starting with this truth of the Bible as one of our assumptions, we would expect to observe animals divided into distinct groups, or kinds. Creationists postulate that our creative God placed phenomenal variability in the genes of each kind, so there could be considerable variety within each kind. But the pre-programmed mechanism for variation within the kind could never change one kind into a different kind, as evolutionists claim and their belief system requires.
Messed up? having other beliefs than you doesn't make someone messed up, If you're gonna vapidly advertise your catholic "beliefs", don't go to the internet, go to your god awful church, these forums especially the blaze trail for christianity, you keep using the bible as your official evidence, yet it's a book, I might as well worship green eggs and ham, because of the book green eggs and ham, I bet you can also go to hogwartz, because of Harry Potter, do you see where I'm going? there is no god, just think about it for a second. What evidence do you exactly have there is one? aside from the bible of course, how exactly would we know everything that happened and how it happened, from the begining of time? Oh yeah, humans wrote down words on paper, that makes it 100% factual, thousands of years ago, people were worshiping the fucking gods of everything, now that's a bunch of funny, fake, made up, fairy tales. What is everyone going to think of our god in 1,000 years? Exactly. now allow me to adress a few of your "questions". I actually went to a catholic school when I was still 5-12, Only because my parents were and kept shoving it down my throat. Just because we're atheists dosen't mean we're evil, I actually took Theology for 3 years, Don't remember why (The money helped) and I remember something like "Spread the good news" okay, so If you're a "christian" aren't you supposed to be spreading the "good news", Instead of bashing everyone for having different beliefs than you?
PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

mitte90 wrote:evolution have NEVER been disprove and is as valid today as it was when it was first formulated. if u can disprove it u will be rich and famous.... stop reading religions sources, they lie to u
Hoofuckingray, something I can agree with you on.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

>expecting people to read your two posts of worthless run-on shit.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

SilasOfBorg wrote:Mr Digger, I've been down this road before with others, and I can see and understand your worldview. I'm sure it seems totally locked up tight and internally consistent.

Perhaps one day you will see and accept the stories for what they are, and understand that they have their place in helping us deal with the unknowable and unexplainable, but that they should never be confused with our ability to discover more about *how* the universe works -- that is, the formulation of theories and the attempted disproving of said theories through rigorous experiment.

In the meantime, I'm done discussing religion with someone whose circular belief system demands that it *must* be right. It's cruel and pointless.

I sincerely hope that your beliefs are more a help than hindrance in coming to terms with this thing we call life.
If you've been on the same road as me, and worldview, why didn't you stay on it?

Deuteronomy 28:1-68

“And if you faithfully obey the voice of the Lord your God, being careful to do all his commandments that I command you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the Lord your God. Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the field. Blessed shall be the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground and the fruit of your cattle, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock. Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl. ...
FoSchnizzleTheSecond
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:If you've been on the same road as me, and worldview, why didn't you stay on it?
He never said that he had the same view, but just that he had been down the road of discussing it with others, and that you were acting like a thundercunt for barreling on regardless of the points people make about your circular logic.