hated the previously assigned rank

Re: Beliefs.

Post by el_andres96 »

Hi, I'm from Planet Minecraft.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:You're shitting up this board with your canned brand of Christianity shit. Its the internet besides and unless you're at a place that either circle jerks with your opinion (reddit) or is a place for discussing this (reddit's boards relating to this), people will frankly meet your opinions on what came first with shit along the lines of "We don't give a fuck".

Obviously conveying this message is taking a painstaking toll on your mind and you seem to have an inability to comprehend that really, truly, honestly, go back to r/atheism and yell at them.
This seems to be a painstaking toll on your mind buddy. Reddit? "I don't give a crap".

You mentally ill or something?
KennyKatsu

Post by KennyKatsu »

You mentally ill or something?
So much respect...
FoSchnizzleTheSecond

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:You mentally ill or something?
Doesn't your bible tell you something along the lines of being nice to your fellow man, to treat him as you would have yourself treated by him, to not strike back, but to turn the other cheek? Maybe you should stop insulting others, and obey your own set of rules before you press these beliefs in their faces.
Gnatogryz

Post by Gnatogryz »

Let me just point out that debating isn't pointless. Of course, if you're starting with the assumption that you can change someone's mind over the course of one conversation, you're gonna be disappointed. Debating religion is about encouraging people to look at things from a different perspective - and in time, they might do it.

HoleDigger, you should really try not to take this personally - when someone criticizes your particular belief, they're not trying to offend you. People can have huge differences in opinions and still respect each other as human beings.

And if someone criticizes religion just for the sake of hurting someone's feelings, they're a dick. The point of debating religion is to free people from the burden of their dogmas, and to embrace critical thinking.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

FoSchnizzleTheSecond wrote:
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:You mentally ill or something?
Doesn't your bible tell you something along the lines of being nice to your fellow man, to treat him as you would have yourself treated by him, to not strike back, but to turn the other cheek? Maybe you should stop insulting others, and obey your own set of rules before you press these beliefs in their faces.
It does, I'm surprised that you brought that verse up, good on ya. Guys, is he actually mentally ill or something? I'm being serious, not mean.

Sorry lone if you took that the wrong way. Some things need to be known, because your behavior is unbelievably rude, I can't imagine it being normal for someone to act that way unless they have some sort of issue.

You were also insulting me with that comment Fo, I'm not the only one, we're all rude to each other sometimes, but I'm sorry and hope you are too.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Gnatogryz wrote:Let me just point out that debating isn't pointless. Of course, if you're starting with the assumption that you can change someone's mind over the course of one conversation, you're gonna be disappointed. Debating religion is about encouraging people to look at things from a different perspective - and in time, they might do it.

HoleDigger, you should really try not to take this personally - when someone criticizes your particular belief, they're not trying to offend you. People can have huge differences in opinions and still respect each other as human beings.

And if someone criticizes religion just for the sake of hurting someone's feelings, they're a dick. The point of debating religion is to free people from the burden of their dogmas, and to embrace critical thinking.
Ok, I meant the type of debating we were having, it wasn't going anywhere; As soon as I said that the Bible says people who reject God will burn in Hell, everyone accused me of being arrogant, disrespectful and close/narrow-minded when all I was doing is sharing what I believe in.

What to talk about beliefs? Well, this is what I've got to say. Are your beliefs that Hole Diggers get trapped in the Nether for eternity unable to go through portals to get back to the Overworld being tortured forever by Ghasts and pig-men? Fine by me...

By reading your comments there's no way one could not be offended, your replies to me are so hateful it's ridiculous. You think they're just talking to me normally but all they are really doing is just hating everything I've got to say. There isn't any respect here for the differences in beliefs, I haven't seen any respect whatsoever.

Do you guys realize that you're not being polite about it enough and I'm getting the impression that you don't give a crap and you're just rude?
If you're going to talk about religion, beliefs and morals, use some common sense. Common sense is the genius of humanity and also not so common anymore. If you don't want to talk about religion, don't come filling up my posts with "Oh, you Christians think you're always right about everything." I may not be right, to you it's just an opinion, to me it's the Word of God, so it's infallible. Don't base it on the fact that it's wrong because it's my opinion, look and see if what I'm saying is actually accurate and correct in some sort of way. Test it.

A person who has a hard time admitting they are wrong, or receiving constructive criticism has an underlying problem with rejection. I don't reject you guys so don't reject me please.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

Writing off everyone's criticism of you as "omg ur hating on my beliefs boohoohoo" is the pillar of being a religious zealot, talk about taking criticism huh? What a joke. And respect? Don't pretend that you've given any, apologizing to people then repeating your mistake is not respect, and calling someone mentally ill and saying it wasn't meant to offend is just pathetic. I think you have problems, but I don't mean to offend you of course! The way you perceive the negative reaction to you is just completely wrong, and I find it baffling that you can't figure it out, talk about common sense eh?
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

im going to be shoot for saying this but bare with me... hole, hitler did nothing wrong as an absolute, hitler did wrong because people said he did.
if germany won the war it would still be right to do what he did. right and wrong is dictated by the strongest party in this case the allied.

we are social animals and we are most of the time trying to fit in to our social surroundings. the reason hitler got his power was because everyone pretended to like hitler and because everyone seemed to like him none dared to say no fearing punishment.

this is the reason i HATE religion. how do u tell if someone really have the word of god? say one guy say god talks to him, it start innocent with word of love and he start getting a following, soon the word of god begins to be hateful, tells the followers to abuse and even kill ... say blacks. some leave but some are so convinced or scared of social abandonment that they follow this word.

this have happened again and again luckily in rather small groups but nothing really stops it from being at the same scale as ww2 germany. and the same thing is happening u
morl0ck
pinko commie bastard

Post by morl0ck »

This isn't my religion but it should be: http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html