Events... Sorta lacking

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Re: Events... Sorta lacking

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:Naw, I've got more important work to do. If I fixed Bacon Bay, someone would grief it since it's coords are public.
And I'm happy for your base, but won't the people that griefed it come back?
The people who greifed it don't play anymore. Considering it was I think Box that set off the TNT anyways. There isn't even much of value there, besides a shitload of PvP loot.
Ok lone, you've got your facts wrong here story time!
Me and Tr0pical where on top of the nether traveling way out to go build a base together. Along the way I saw a portal, It wasn't at the coords she said we'd set up base, so I asked her if she saw it too. She was shocked and so was I by running into a portal over 20k out in the nether. So I told her I'd investigate, when I went through, I immediately realized this was the town from the youtube video; Bacon Bay.
I went around snapping pictures, raiding it and whatever. Later on when we decided to move again, (since our old base was pretty close to it) she decide to drop by in real quick and burnt it down for some reason. There wasn't any TnT involved and the player that griefed it is Tr0pical. She just came on today. Then we moved off far from everything and lived happily ever after. The End.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

tl;dr
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

LoneSoldier55 wrote:tl;dr
I find base, Tr0pical & me leave our base, she grief BB. Fin.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:
I genuinely didn't care in the first place.
worldruler086
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by worldruler086 »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:
LoneSoldier55 wrote:
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:Naw, I've got more important work to do. If I fixed Bacon Bay, someone would grief it since it's coords are public.
And I'm happy for your base, but won't the people that griefed it come back?
The people who greifed it don't play anymore. Considering it was I think Box that set off the TNT anyways. There isn't even much of value there, besides a shitload of PvP loot.
Ok lone, you've got your facts wrong here story time!
Me and Tr0pical where on top of the nether traveling way out to go build a base together. Along the way I saw a portal, It wasn't at the coords she said we'd set up base, so I asked her if she saw it too. She was shocked and so was I by running into a portal over 20k out in the nether. So I told her I'd investigate, when I went through, I immediately realized this was the town from the youtube video; Bacon Bay.
I went around snapping pictures, raiding it and whatever. Later on when we decided to move again, (since our old base was pretty close to it) she decide to drop by in real quick and burnt it down for some reason. There wasn't any TnT involved and the player that griefed it is Tr0pical. She just came on today. Then we moved off far from everything and lived happily ever after. The End.
Thats because he was referring to Avalon, not Bacon Bay.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:
I genuinely didn't care in the first place.
That was just me adding a short version for lazies.
kickem
in iron armor

Post by kickem »

Anywaaay...

Maybe a position for ppl who are online a lot (I'm online a lot, just saying) to host events instead of OPs, for all the ppl who want to have more events, the Event Hosts since they should be ppl who are online a lot, can host these weekly/daily events or tornaments
Just an idea
FoSchnizzleTheSecond

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

I'm online shittons, and if people ever asked for events, I'd be happy to oblige, but I've lightened up on them recently since I felt I was going overboard.
deflowvesper

Post by deflowvesper »

yh we've been doing events quite a lot recently
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

inb4 ops are not online