Time for an OC thread involving this community

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Re: Time for an OC thread involving this community

Post by SilasOfBorg »

FoSchnizzleTheSecond wrote:thundercunt
Awesome word, 11/10, will most definitely steal and add to my vocabulary. :D :D :D
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

FoSchnizzleTheSecond wrote:
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:If you've been on the same road as me, and worldview, why didn't you stay on it?
He never said that he had the same view, but just that he had been down the road of discussing it with others, and that you were acting like a thundercunt for barreling on regardless of the points people make about your circular logic.
Ok... bit of a freakout over a little misunderstanding Fo, I didn't mean he had the same worldview as me, I meant to say "since you understood my worldview, why did you not stay with it"? What's holding you back? Have other ideas? And you people never give me a proper answer when I ask a question, what the hell...

Look what I'm doing right now; Oh hey I'm answering you, not just trying to make you look dumb. Won't you guys treat each other a little better and reason please? I'm telling you because you're not considering anything I'm telling you, accept Mitte who seems to be.
Why did you call me a 'cunt'? Such a childish insult to call someone I don't even find it offensive. I'm not here to insult you, but all you guys can think of is trying to insult me and find 'holes' in my biblical logic. The Bible is infallible, it's Gods Word, no other book out there has the wisdom of the Bible and you guys still choose not to listen to it because your worldly peers said so.
Ok, so listen to the majority of people because you don't want to get laughed at or not be like everyone else? Or is it that most people don't think it's true so you choose to take their word for it and not look into it for yourself? Makes no sense...

That's like hearing someone say 'Oh that car is a piece of crap, don't buy it, I don't think it's worth it, what people say about it ain't true" Then you go along with what that person said without asking them where they heard this or got this idea from. "Most people think it's not that great so they don't bother with it, so I won't either." Then someone else who knows about cars asks you why you didn't buy one; "They're extremely reliable and get way better gas mileage and have a better resale value than others, give one a test drive and see for yourself." Then you say; "Oh, someone just said it was bad so I decided to go by their opinion, didn't know that is was actually a good vehicle." - That's what the problem is. I bet none for you have read the Bible or even taken it seriously. So I suggest you do it and see what you think. Humble yourself and you might be surprised about what it says.

Why is it that you are even here FoSchizzle? If you're not going to reason with me then I suggest you just don't reply to this at all. I don't need you here telling me about how I'm such a douche by barreling on regardless of the points people make about my circular logic when you do worse. Nothing you guys tell me registers as wisdom so I try to point out why to you, you guys know that God's Word is full of wisdom but resist it because it's stuff you don't want to hear. Which is ok, as a Christian, I don't always like what it has to say either, but it is right, if you get what I'm saying. You just gotta apply it and see for yourself, give it a testdrive:

Matthew 19:19
Honor your father and mother, and, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”

Romans 13:1
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.

Matthew 7:1-2
“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.

1 Corinthians 2:14
The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

James 3:15
This is not the wisdom that comes down from above, but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic.
FoSchnizzleTheSecond
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

So many things to respond to, where do I start? First of all, there was no overreaction. It was a reaction that was well deserved, and I was simply stating that you're a twat for ignoring any reasonable point we make. Secondly, you claim that we do worse than barrel on with shit logic and a lack of basic thought. I don't even see how that's true, or how it applies. Also, I never denied the fact that parts of the Bible do hold reasonable moral lessons. On the other hand, you must at some point admit to your folly. You claim that the Bible is true because it came from God, when the only thing that states God's existence is the Bible. That's just ridiculous. You sure are skilled at avoiding any reason we throw at you, though, I'll give you that.
Why did you call me a 'cunt'? Such a childish insult to call someone I don't even find it offensive. I'm not here to insult you, but all you guys can think of is trying to insult me and find 'holes' in my biblical logic.
I called you a cunt because you're acting like a cunt, it's really that simple. It wasn't meant to offend you, but it's kind of a hint to stop acting like a cunt. We don't try to insult you, you just take offense to any disagreement with your holy wisdom. There are dozens of holes in your logic, yet you refuse to acknowledge them.

How about you, instead of shoving your nose up the Bible's ass, go and read something like this.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

[too long didn't read intensifies]
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

Why do you keep jumping to the conclusion that everyone is overreacting? That's all in your head, you are the only one who is overreacting to people criticizing christianity, and most people here have very good arguments, but you either ignore them, or you just circle around them slightly, and then begin to use ad hominems, spam bible quotes, or say the word of god is infallible. How can we argue against such a fallacy?
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

TLRedemption wrote:Why do you keep jumping to the conclusion that everyone is overreacting? That's all in your head, you are the only one who is overreacting to people criticizing christianity, and most people here have very good arguments, but you either ignore them, or you just circle around them slightly, and then begin to use ad hominems, spam bible quotes, or say the word of god is infallible. How can we argue against such a fallacy?
>the current year
>reading these paragraphs that are being shat onto the forum
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

TLRedemption wrote:Why do you keep jumping to the conclusion that everyone is overreacting? That's all in your head, you are the only one who is overreacting to people criticizing christianity, and most people here have very good arguments, but you either ignore them, or you just circle around them slightly, and then begin to use ad hominems, spam bible quotes, or say the word of god is infallible. How can we argue against such a fallacy?
I'm not circling around them, if I answered all of your questions, which I can give proper answers to, all of you would have to much to read. This is common sense people. Do you want me to answer all of your questions? Ok, here's what you get if you don't like me 'circling' around things:

1. Don't you think you are overreacting when you tell call me names when I said nothing offensive to you and also when you guys tell me to shut the hell up and not talk about what I believe in? Why do you let others share their beliefs and only go after me when I say something?

2. People here don't have any arguments, all you guys are doing is insulting me, you're not even bringing up your own facts. Congratulations.

3. There's a difference between 'spam' and 'list', did you not catch that in your twisted, logic full of stupidity? Read the verses, each and every one of them... You don't want to argue because you know you have no chance, so butt off if you think you can prove me wrong. You can go at me but I won't answer because if it's just your opinion that makes it right, not God's Wisdom, then I really have no reason to listen to your crap.

4. Ignoring is more appropriate than answering something so stupid or calling people names, didn't you learn that, ever? Ha.

5. I'm sick of talking to people that can't carry on a religious conversation without breaking out in insults and opinions by the truckload that make no sense. I don't even understand why you guys think the way you do, seems like all you seek is wickedness and hatred. I am not wrong on this one guaranteed.

6. If you think what you believe is so superior to me than why aren't guys sharing it? I reckon I'm asked you a dozen times or so to share YOUR beliefs. Aaaand... you don't. Pitiful, weak opinions I'm guessing if you're too scared to compare there to mine.

7. Of course I will react when you guys criticize Christianity when all I ask is to discuss it?! A fine example of over reacting would be any post you've made since it lacks reasoning which is what you do in a discussion about beliefs. Hurling insults doesn't work and you guys don't seem to realize this because you're all friggin' stupid. See what I mean?
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

I enjoy these, everytime you make a post you just go around in circles again and again, filled with hypocrisy and arrogance. I hope that in the future you'll start questioning things a bit better, instead of knocking everyone off as stupid or trying to name call you or thinking that they're too scared to debate you, what a joke haha, no one wants to get drawn into a long ass debate with you after they've seen how you "argue". Keep living in your bubble mate.
FoSchnizzleTheSecond
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

I'm enjoying the fact that he completely ignored my post, yet claimed we had no reason or substance to our arguments.