Abusive Admin

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
OdinFire
still building aboveground

Abusive Admin

Post by OdinFire »

FoSchnizzle has become a very abusive admin lately. He has been abusing his OP powers by TP'ing me into an obsidian trap where /kill was not allowed therefore jailing me in a way (for doing nothing). He also killed me with a command in the /event, QUICKSAND because I was pissing him off. I feel he's to immature and has to much of a short temper to be OP at the moment.

Here are some screenshots of the obsidian trap
http://imgur.com/a/IXUDJ
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: Abusive Admin

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

I've got an argument for both sides.

Odin, quit being a cunt to Op's in general and trying to borderline break the rules.

Fo, as much as I wish we did we don't administrate like Noxious Net, with defining guidelines + whenever you piss off an admin or the community. Yukar runs his server how he wants it, and public beatings to players who aren't supposed to be permabanned for a no-tolerance offence isn't allowed. No matter how much of a cockwrangler he's being, unless he is explicity breaking a rule you cannot punish him.

So both of you quit being faggots.
FoSchnizzleTheSecond
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

To clarify, the event of quicksand in which I /killed Odin happened before I had started the event itself, causing no harm to Odin. Also, the incident with the obsidian trap was mostly a joke (it was also a way of me testing what I could play around in with regions). Odin was in there for no more than fifteen seconds before I killed him. I did not directly teleport Odin there, either. He joined an event, and I moved him about within that event's region.

Odin was pestering me for an /event, and so I gave him one or two. All of these incidents were within the /events, and therefore nothing was ever in risk of being lost. Only time was wasted, which Odin seems to have a vast expanse of.
OdinFire

Post by OdinFire »

Actually I was in the obsidian trap for a minute (which isn't alot). But still you're abusing your powers.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

OdinFire wrote:Actually I was in the obsidian trap for a minute (which isn't alot). But still you're abusing your powers.
According to fo you're just trying to shitpick at anything he does in order to get him De-Opped.

Quit being a faggot odin. You were inconvinced for a minute after whining about that you wanted an event, and you got it. Stop getting so ass ravaged that someone got Op and you didn't.
OdinFire

Post by OdinFire »

I was not pestering him for a /event. I just asked kindly once and as he always does, he overreacts and starts yelling at me.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

OdinFire wrote:I was not pestering him for a /event. I just asked kindly once and as he always does, he overreacts and starts yelling at me.
And then you decided to be a cunt when you even admit it wasn't much of a deal by posting this ban request and acting like Fo has gone rouge.

Eat a cock.
OdinFire

Post by OdinFire »

I'm not asking for him to be banned. I'm questioning whether he should be kept as an OP or not.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

OdinFire wrote:I'm not asking for him to be banned. I'm questioning whether he should be kept as an OP or not.
Which is essentially the same thing. You yourself said that one minute isn't even that big of a deal. Stop being an assbackwards cock anus and biasing the report in your favor.
FoSchnizzleTheSecond
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

I responded to your request for an event with a simple "No." and you insisted on commenting that I was pissed at you. You're the one overreacting, Odin. I put you in a box, where you had no risk of losing anything aside from ten or twenty seconds of the already wasted time you spend on this server. You proceeded to rage your ass off in the chat, as well as posting here unnecessarily.