Abusive Admin

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
OdinFire
still building aboveground

Re: Abusive Admin

Post by OdinFire »

I'm not "overreacting". You've done this more than once in the past also. Edit: By "You've done this more than once in the past also" I ment that Foschnizzle has hosted trick /events alot more than this time.
Last edited by OdinFire on Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
FoSchnizzleTheSecond
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

OdinFire wrote:I'm not "overreacting". You've done this more than once in the past also.
Alright then, source at least two times when I have taken a trivial in-game event to the forums for purposes other than humour. Bonus points if they're actually complaints on players.
OdinFire
still building aboveground

Post by OdinFire »

Telling us you had a new /event and then melting everyone in lava, then proceeding to tell everyone that the next /event would be something real, then melting us in lava again.
FoSchnizzleTheSecond

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

Ah, I misunderstood. You're talking about me fooling around with /events, which again, does no harm. A number of others found those incidences humorous, as they lost nothing whatsoever. Those were also at a time when I was hosting a large round of events, and so a few wasted seconds by people regularly joining such events was nothing to do so much as blink at. Everyone but you was able to accept that it was a joke.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

Yukar has jokingly banned me sometimes, what you describe is pretty harmless dude.
KennyKatsu

Post by KennyKatsu »

Just get over it Odin. Any of this is not worth deopping.
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

I have to admit I laughed my ass off after typing /event and saw Odin in obs blocks and (correctly!) guessed that the "surprise" event Fo was hosting was "Slap Odin Around".

Fo, you were definitely engaging in some jimmy rustling here. Not material "abuse" for sure, but -- humorous, justified, or otherwise -- you were using your powers to molest and annoy in ways a normal player could not.