building and other admin actions?

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
sliderride
[rawr]

building and other admin actions?

Post by sliderride »

Hi so this is an unmodified vanilla world, but some of the terrain is being modeled by admins?

That old donnald duck statue, the castle (now rebuilded), the big "SPAWN" sign and other things in non-build area are done by admins obviously?

And they are just created with help of some plugins obviously, e.g. it is not someone spending long hours to make one statue "normally"/

What other things are admin-made?
Yukar9
Admin

Re: building and other admin actions?

Post by Yukar9 »

Firstly only things within the protected area are built using plugins. I used worldedit a lot when I built the maze, and I also used it when I made the trade post, and 98% of the spawn, is ironically, spawned. The PvsP castle was built by revstoningpot, and I certainly hope he didn't use any plugins. If he did use worldedit I'll need to have a talk with him.

EDIT: Actually that's not true. I used worldedit to reset the lava on SebThorne's obsidian castle.
dpy
OP

Post by dpy »

Yukar9 wrote:Firstly only things within the protected area are built using plugins. I used worldedit a lot when I built the maze, and I also used it when I made the trade post, and 98% of the spawn, is ironically, spawned. The PvsP castle was built by revstoningpot, and I certainly hope he didn't use any plugins. If he did use worldedit I'll need to have a talk with him.

EDIT: Actually that's not true. I used worldedit to reset the lava on SebThorne's obsidian castle.
RevStoningpot didn't use WorldEdit, I watched him spend farrrrr too long building that thing :)

And yeh same here, I haven't used WorldEdit recently and only for stuff within the protected area, everything outside of that (even that huge obsidian tower next to spawn) is done by users without any special building abilities
CaptainKirov
OP

Post by CaptainKirov »

In case you mean the castle next to the PvP castle; I built that using cobblestone from my inventory.

I do use worldedit sometimes but that's in spawn. When I was a normal player I never spawned any items. Now I am retired (from playing - not from modding) I do use it sometimes, but I never harm other players with it, or let a specific person benefit from it.

I planted a few hundred trees around the spawn once, but that was for everyone and I didn't really like the effect.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

see the giant hole under the pvp castle that's were the castle came from no magic just relentless digging and building. I still haven't even figured out any advanced world edit techs.
i've gone through a lot of diamond picks but i still have diamond to spare and i'm not stopping untill that hole is clear cut all the way.
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

Yeah, I don't expect modded / worldbuilder stuff anywhere outside of the protected spawn area. Hope it stays that way.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

SilasOfBorg wrote:Yeah, I don't expect modded / worldbuilder stuff anywhere outside of the protected spawn area. Hope it stays that way.
It will :)
Maybe in 5 years when this is a freebuild server, worldedit will be allowed outside spawn, but that won't happen any time soon :P
Box
in iron armor

Post by Box »

" If the provider has Learn English writing been unfluctuating to be an connoisseur in , this should asylum a neediness discontinue toward a hubristic hiring announcement, provided the provider does not tip-off irrational rights to do the project." The spambots are getting classy.
Yukar9
Admin

Re: pcb assembly process printed board design

Post by Yukar9 »

occaxemedow wrote:An o ring manufacturers, also known as a packing, or a toric honky-tonk, is a machine-like gasket in the edifice of a torus; it is a yachting submit of elastomer with a disc-shaped cross-section, designed to be seated in a sulcus and compressed during domain between two or more parts, creating a seal at the interface..The celibate control also be pc board services front-office payment gathering erudite employees in meetings, if key, to lookout together a immoderate requirements rota swop because of the to be selected provider. This ledger should cover the long-lasting goals of the automation contrive which should upon the expectations of the hiring company. The register should be a dismay of the dispense to certify cast off the provider, obviously. The hiring concreteness should rostrum guide matter its provision fully when they hanker after in behalf of the forecast to be completed. This constantly engender, how, should not be confounding and immovably, until the provider has had a self-assurance to put down what its authorize in the sign up of commitment articulation battle against be. If the provider has Learn English writing been unfluctuating to be an connoisseur in , this should asylum a neediness discontinue toward a hubristic hiring announcement, provided the provider does not tip-off irrational rights to do the project. Referring to an automation describe to be fructuous it is taxing that the hiring followers outlast a exclusively encouraging unshakeability that is to be achieved during means of the waste of the project. Planning and findings synod up van the populating provider is on the frighten is unified of the choicest actions that a enrage can deem to nag the unconventional conclusion from an automation provider. 雅虎關鍵字蘋果日報廣告行銷企劃關鍵字排名關鍵字密度廣告費用行銷企劃範例。 . fansio 每種關鍵字排名商品的每組關鍵字。雖然不多。就可以交由 虛擬主機 實體主機 主機代管 資安服務 SSL 憑證 網址申請 關鍵字排名 網路行銷關鍵字的優點就是廣告預算可以非常精確的投入。與關鍵字 圖文/數位之牆 關鍵字比較像大型入口網站開拓中小企業市場的方法。 seo累積1年以上關鍵字操作實務經驗 。 邦訊連找到最適合它的產品。把握住市場機會。
Just quoting the bot so we can all laugh at if even after I delete all it's posts