Hello Everyone!

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
Yukar9
Admin

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Yukar9 »

I realize it would ruin the entire persons reputation, which is why you were told to PM it. I won't release such information.

You were banned because of extremely suspect actions, somebody telling you where to dig would explain it, but if you can't name that person then you won't be reinstated.
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

Well Lombax, obviously we're allowed to grief on this server. Stop trying to change the subject. As the people said you dug only in crucial blocks to entrances and hidden chests. And PLEASE stop trying to make you'reself seem like the BIGGEST MOST IMPORTANT PLAYER EVER. You're barely someone who's been on the server for a month. Many of us have been on for 2-4 months. :/
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

just taking a guess i'sd say fallen_cube was the rat but i must say I've spied on lee before for what seemed totally false warnings. He never seemed to be doing anything hacky or suspicious. But what's all this about pianiseemo using mods anyhow?
worldruler86
[rawr]

Post by worldruler86 »

RevStoningpot wrote:just taking a guess i'sd say fallen_cube was the rat but i must say I've spied on lee before for what seemed totally false warnings. He never seemed to be doing anything hacky or suspicious. But what's all this about pianiseemo using mods anyhow?
Piani used something called "hawkeye", letting him see who destroys what blocks. His base got griefed a second time, and Lombaxlee apparently dug straight down into his base. As a result, he was banned on the scene.
dpy
OP

Post by dpy »

Yukar9 wrote:I realize it would ruin the entire persons reputation, which is why you were told to PM it. I won't release such information.

You were banned because of extremely suspect actions, somebody telling you where to dig would explain it, but if you can't name that person then you won't be reinstated.
For clarification here, Lombaxlee:
- You will have a solid chance at re-instatement if you can privately give the admins the name of the person who gave you the coordinates.
- There's no legitimate reason not to do so; neither I nor any other admin would ever violate your trust by releasing this name to anyone else.
- Until that happens, you will certainly stay banned, and complaining about "being banned for griefing" isn't really a valid excuse. We have no personal vendetta against you as a player, and I hope that you can understand our point of view here.

You can PM me ( http://simplicitypvp.net/forum/ucp.php? ... mpose&u=60 ) or Yukar; I can assure you that I will be keeping an eye out for your message.
Yacc1988
[rawr]

Post by Yacc1988 »

lombaxlee you are clearly not talking about my base coords..... i only play with best real life friends who never would betray me we know us for many years and are like brothers, beside of that they live in the same base and share the same materials. and no one other has the coordinates ever got from ME or my friends. when someone gave you thee exact coords of our hidden chests then he must be x-raying. or he dug the whole base to shit and repaired it after his scout, which is very unlikely why he would wait for you to take the stuff? and he whould have made some mistakes on the repair which everybody would wonder how they are got there.

so its very likely that you DONT got the coords of my base from somebody. so you must got it yourself or from fallen_cube... i dont know because you came teamed to our base.

but to clarifiy that: i and my friends never gave out our coords, we are not dumb! only best reallife friends where invited to our base no one other was ever allowed to follow or visit us. we never gave out the coords to some "trusted" person NEVER. we are all very "paranoid" and security minded.
YoungsMC
in diamond armor

Post by YoungsMC »

With the assumption that Yukar does not regularly delete his chat logs we should just Ctrl-F the coords to Yacc's base and look around for something along the lines of
"/tell lombaxlee kaykay his coords are x,y".
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Tried that, no results. This is either because he's lying, or because people tend to say it in many different ways (I'm at x:250 z:1200, come to x = 250 z = 1200 please, I'm at x250z1200)