Coryx1010

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
Kraiten
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Coryx1010

Post by Kraiten »

Me and my friends found coryx1010 in his home today with full diamond armor and a diamond sword. We attacked him and he killed all of us. We kept rushing him and eventually he started logging off while he hit him. I managed to loot some gear and went after him through some water, but at some points he would rubberband and sometimes he went flying a ways ahead of me. I believe he was trying to fly, here's a picture: http://imgur.com/88K8T. You can see him in the standing position above the water, that's the best screenshot I could get.
Bloop the poop
Moron

Re: Coryx1010

Post by Bloop the poop »

It's a bit unclear. I talked to him and said he was lagging quite bad, and I was not on during the time when he was flyhaxing, only after. we need a bit more proof than just a dude floating on water. Jesus can do that too man.
dpy
OP

Re: Coryx1010

Post by dpy »

The 'rubberbanding' effect is almost always due to lag rather than a legitimate flymod. Unfortunately, it throws the same violation warnings in our anti-cheat console as actual flymod, so even reviewing the logs won't do much here. I'll keep this thread open in case any more evidence is displayed; my suspicion, however, would be that it was an unfortunately side-effect of the lag.