Helping the server

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started
Yukar9
Admin

Helping the server

Post by Yukar9 »

Wanna help the server? Here's a few ways you can do just that.

1. Being active
Be active, especially in the chat. Interact a lot with people, this will make it more fun for people that play, and make it more likely new players will want to stay. Be nice to new people, answer their questions, most probably aren't used to this kind of server, so just be nice to them.

2. Voting
You can help the server be listed high on server lists by voting for it. We're listed on a bunch of server lists, we have a wiki page with all of them. If you vote for us on each of those every day, we might see more players.

3. Donating
If you're interested in donating to the server, please read the relevant wiki page.
Last edited by Yukar9 on Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gingeronamission
in diamond armor

Re: Helping the server

Post by Gingeronamission »

I think the "bonus games" with prizes make people more active. I always try to be on when the happen. Nice touch Yukar.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

Will defo vote once it lets me on mcserverlist
Starredrose
[rawr]

Post by Starredrose »

Bloop the poop wrote:Yeah, I think we need to find a way to make players more chatty. I think taht although the world boundary has improved pvp and player interactions ALOT, a lotta players I'm doing random checks on still have bases 10-20k out. i often wish I could move it but I can't figure out how because no one has taught me anything more than the basic commands.
Bloop Yukar said we are allowed to stay outside the limit, but it'd be harder and less desirable, if you came and moved my base, I'd be annoyed because Yukar said we are allowed to stay out there as long as we don't die, so don't think about moving it, because if we wanted it moved, we would've asked Yukar to move it before the limit.
-starryrose(I had to make a new account because I couldn't log into my other one.)
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

Sorry if I was sounding like I wanted to move your base without asking. Of course I would ask the players if they wanted their base moved, I would need their consent.
YoungsMC
in diamond armor

Post by YoungsMC »

I voted for simplicity on all of those except the minecraft forums.
It would be great if more of our regulars would vote for the server lists, and perhaps we can have a better forum topic.

Pianiseemo's minecraft forum thread seems outdated as it still says [1.8] on the title.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Well the forum thread I made is updated, but not particularly good looking.
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

Consider your server voted for, Yukar. Keep up the good work. :)
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

i couln't find a vote button on minestatus or minecraft forum
YoungsMC
in diamond armor

Post by YoungsMC »

I'm getting into the habit of voting daily, encouraging people to vote helps but getting a good amount of people voting daily is the best way to gain people from the server lists.