some of the funniest shit i have ever read

Discuss anything not related to minecraft
ccrh
[rawr]

some of the funniest shit i have ever read

Post by ccrh »

i have figured out what it is to be a true christian, and i dont like it. Why? because they call Minecraft satanic, ect. you think im joking? read this shit! its truely hilarious! the fact that somebody could think like this... i really thought it was a HUGE troll thread to begin with. link? sure. http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=51266
these are probably the same people who fueled the salem witch trials, i fear. i mean that they were people like this, not actually these people.
i especially like the part where the first post compares creepers to penises. and they think that minecraft being "indie" means it was made by people from India. ima go through this whenever I need a good rofl
ccrh
[rawr]

Re: some of the funniest shit i have ever read

Post by ccrh »

ROFL look on page 3 of it, by a "Wash O'Hanley" behold his ignorance! :
"This game is part of Obama's plot to destroy America. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Obama, the Asians that programmed this junk, and Lucifer were the ones that put this filth online. "

They shall all burn in the nether for their ignorance and stupidity! I also feel that this rofl moment requires no further comment at this exact moment.
ccrh
[rawr]

Post by ccrh »

AND they feel it necessary to add a footer, enjoy:

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

Very funny. One question, how did you stumble upon this?
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Sure this is for real? There are a lot of really stupid christians out there, but this is in a completely different league.

If it is real, I love the guy who posted the 4th post, "M.D., Ph.D" and "Pastor, Physician, Scholar and Financial Genius" Scholar my ass, and I'll bet his Ph.D is equivalent to Kent Hovind's.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Read further into it, definitely fictional :S
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

Yeah it's fake, but it's a great laugh... if you look around you can see they said somewhere that it's just fiction.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Yeah, and the really sad thing is some people actually believe things similar to that, and not just christians.
ccrh
[rawr]

Post by ccrh »

well i was searching for a minecraft 3d blender pig rig for a project i was working on for school, and one of the most random search results caught my eye, i read a few paragraphs and well, here we are =D so yeah bloop, its as weird as it seems. hmm idk i couldve been searching for anything i guess but pig rig for blender was most likely

it seems possible that its one of the biggest troll threads ever.. the guy who made the first post on the thread has ... twelve... thousand... five hundred... forum posts.... that is one fucking EPIC troll right there
ccrh
[rawr]

Post by ccrh »

on a completely unrelated note, Image if that link doesnt work for some reason, http://www.fakeposters.com/posters/lag/