Minecraft 1.7.2 Update Discussion

General minecraft related topics
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: Minecraft 1.7.2 Update Discussion

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Mattias480 wrote:I dont understand how is new biomes and many more stuff like, flowers, podzol, new trees, colored glasspanes etc a big pile of shit? And you're hardly ever online.. Thats just weird..
It's all fluff and no content, it's there to look pretty and the equivalent can be done by a modding team within an hour.
Just because I'm not online doesn't mean I don't know my shit.
Gnatogryz
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by Gnatogryz »

So, is anybody else having problems with getting out of minecarts teleporting you through walls?
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

I've noticed that when leaving minecarts you don't exit right on the track as you used to, but on a block adjacent to the track.

I'm thinking it could be that it tries to put you next to track, and when there are solid blocks there it places you outside it so you don't suffocate. Just speculation, although I couldn't find any bug reports about it.
morl0ck
pinko commie bastard

Post by morl0ck »

With my minecart elevator, it doesn't matter what blocks around the cart are available to land on. It always teleports me outside my tower, hovering in the air to fall into my moat. Every time.

I've tried putting it in the middle of the room with just the cart sitting in the ground and it does the same thing: 3 blocks back and 2 blocks to either side, glitching me through if there happens to be a wall in the way. I've tried changes to the design but it teleports me to the same place no matter what.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

morl0ck wrote:With my minecart elevator, it doesn't matter what blocks around the cart are available to land on. It always teleports me outside my tower, hovering in the air to fall into my moat. Every time.

I've tried putting it in the middle of the room with just the cart sitting in the ground and it does the same thing: 3 blocks back and 2 blocks to either side, glitching me through if there happens to be a wall in the way. I've tried changes to the design but it teleports me to the same place no matter what.
MojangReleasesAnUpdate.png