How to improve my framerate?

General minecraft related topics
Bloop the poop
Moron

How to improve my framerate?

Post by Bloop the poop »

I know its a stupid question, but I haven't played minecraft in over a year so give me a break. My laptop isn't very fast, it's like a 1.7ghz processor and even when its plugged in and I have high performance mode on, minecraft still runs at a laggy 10-11 fps. What can I do to make this game less laggy and playable? I've tried looking in the video settings, but it seems like mojang made them purposely useless because there's a lot of options missing that used to be there.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: How to improve my framerate?

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Bloop the poop wrote:I know its a stupid question, but I haven't played minecraft in over a year so give me a break. My laptop isn't very fast, it's like a 1.7ghz processor and even when its plugged in and I have high performance mode on, minecraft still runs at a laggy 10-11 fps. What can I do to make this game less laggy and playable? I've tried looking in the video settings, but it seems like mojang made them purposely useless because there's a lot of options missing that used to be there.
If you hadn't noticed, Minecraft doesn't run well on high-end PC's anyways because of the terribly optimized java coding thrown together by the swedish fucks rolling in money.

Good luck getting your rock of a laptop to run MC at above 20 FPS.