Retiring

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
WolfBitten
[rawr]

Retiring

Post by WolfBitten »

Hey SimPVP friends,
In case anyone wonders where I've gone, my time here is done. My computer died and it's probably for the best as I need to focus on my engineering program. It's been fun playing with you all and watching the never ending arguments on the forum.

morl0ck and team - thanks for taking me into your castle and allowing me to build and become ridiculously wealthy with you. You all have been super fun to work with.

Admins - thanks for hosting such an awesome server! I love the community, the events, and the server as a whole. I hope it continues to thrive.

Lyser - you suck, so does Finland. And you owe me diamonds.

The Rest of the Community - it was awesome to play with you folks! Had a lot of fun, made many friends and even a few enemies (JesusJuice, go fuck yourself). Hope you all continue to enjoy the server.

- Wolf
KennyKatsu
hated the previously assigned rank

Re: Retiring

Post by KennyKatsu »

Damn it, dude.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

I didn't even get an honorable mention.
I've gotta try harder sometime.
WolfBitten
[rawr]

Post by WolfBitten »

Lone, there have been times that your posts on the forum have made me laugh so hard I've lost bowel control. Also, this new YouTube channel you've introduced me to has given me a solid laugh or two or three.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

WolfBitten wrote:Lone, there have been times that your posts on the forum have made me laugh so hard I've lost bowel control. Also, this new YouTube channel you've introduced me to has given me a solid laugh or two or three.
thanks buddy ;^)
Take this as a parting gift.
Jesus Juice
[rawr]

Post by Jesus Juice »

WolfBitten wrote:Hey SimPVP friends,
In case anyone wonders where I've gone, my time here is done. My computer died and it's probably for the best as I need to focus on my engineering program. It's been fun playing with you all and watching the never ending arguments on the forum.

morl0ck and team - thanks for taking me into your castle and allowing me to build and become ridiculously wealthy with you. You all have been super fun to work with.

Admins - thanks for hosting such an awesome server! I love the community, the events, and the server as a whole. I hope it continues to thrive.

Lyser - you suck, so does Finland. And you owe me diamonds.

The Rest of the Community - it was awesome to play with you folks! Had a lot of fun, made many friends and even a few enemies (JesusJuice, go fuck yourself). Hope you all continue to enjoy the server.

- Wolf

deh whole internetz should care about wolfbitten leaving da servuh.
morl0ck
pinko commie bastard

Post by morl0ck »

Alright man. I have to say, you're among the coolest people and best teammates I've met on MC. Our team will never be as big or productive as it used to be, but you're always welcome in it's massive halls of glory if you manage to come back online.
KennyKatsu
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by KennyKatsu »

Yeah, you're always welcome back, if you get your stuff fixed.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

It was nice working with you, I'll think of ya whenever I'm at the holey werlf.
severate
[rawr]

Post by severate »

Gonna miss you a ton Wolf!
I have a tattoo dedicated to you! Lol