Show off your creations

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
indigo011
[rawr]

Re: Show off your creations

Post by indigo011 »

RevStoningpot wrote:This is the finnal version of PVP Castle complete with spleef courts. Eventually I will get board with it and let it grief away. but i'll keep it up for a while. Image
very impressive !! looks awesome !
CrackyJoe
[rawr]

Post by CrackyJoe »

Posting because I don't know why people don't put stuff up on this more. Also to prove I don't ONLY wander.

My humble "sorta-cathedral".

Wanted to wait until I had more done around it but after making it I got lazy for a while.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Looks nice, but why the separated staircases?
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Athesteics, I'd assume.
Ultra
still building aboveground

Post by Ultra »

Aes-what? All of my structures are 100% practical, they're just dirt cubes with dirt walls around them.
KennyKatsu
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by KennyKatsu »

Here's my efficient, but not as good looking iron farm

It consists of 36 villages with 9 being underground. An iron golem should spawn about every 10 seconds. When they spawn they get pushed by water in to a hole that leads to tunnels that have water streams leading to a lava blade where the iron gets collected.
Fluz43
in iron armor

Post by Fluz43 »

New /world Volcano

Got bored and realized the new spawn wasn't protected from incoming flows of liquids.

After about 15 minutes of work and figuring out how to do this:

Another 10 minutes later:

Pretty cool shot of it about 20 minutes before I stopped building it:

Today after getting most of it covered in lava:

The mountain after it was removed of liquids:

It's probably gonna get removed from the spawn though, so if you wana see it you better hurry up. It's about 120-140 blocks high and covers about 5/6 of the spawn, reaching from end to end.

If this was not supposed to be possible, I apologize and accept responsibility. I made like 99% of it which took 2 hours to make. Somebody supplied me the materials but left before it was even 1/8 done.
Not Brntrogdor
[rawr]

Post by Not Brntrogdor »

Nice one Fluz... I would've done the same thing if I were on when it was recently reset! lol

In case anyone hasn't seen, I'm digging somewhat of a world hole, it is exactly 4 chunks, so far I'm down to y42, this SS is a couple layers old.
Elocphant
still building aboveground

Post by Elocphant »

Fluz, just wondering are you also _Cingular ingame? Because i swear i supplied _Cingular with supplies and then he built that mountain.
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

Not Brntrogdor wrote:In case anyone hasn't seen, I'm digging somewhat of a world hole, it is exactly 4 chunks, so far I'm down to y42, this SS is a couple layers old.
How long have you been at it? I tried something similar, only it was intended to be a cylinder with a two chunk radius, but I gave up after 30 blocks down or so. Ran out of materials, then died once or twice and lost my better gear.