Buying Writing

Sell, buy, or trade your various stuff. Offer your services as a bounty hunter, or request that somebody be killed.
A. Pippenger
in diamond armor

Buying Writing

Post by A. Pippenger »

I'm starting a project to create a giant server library, and I'm buying player published books for it. I am looking for anything actually written by a player, particularly fiction. If you do not have the supplies to do it yourself, I will give you a blank book and quill to copy the book onto and give back to me. I am looking especially for rare books and books by players who have left the server. I already have Deflow's series and I have set up deals to get books by el andres and misterstrawman, but anything else I am looking to buy.

The library will also have a section of historical records. For this section, I will pay people in diamond for a written account of what they have done on the server or what events they have witnessed. I will pay up to ten diamonds for these accounts, depending on length and quality. If it's a full fifty pages, doesn't have tons of spelling and grammar mistakes, and you put actual effort into it, you can expect ten diamonds for it. If you are interested in writing something for the archive but can't make a book, I will lend you ink, leather, and/or paper for you to write it.

If anyone wants to write new fictional books I will consider buying them, but if it looks like you wrote random crap in 5 minutes just to take advantage of the deal, don't expect a lot. I am not trying to scam people, I am just worried that if I promise a generous deal on anything you write some troll will try to sell me 10 volumes of the letter e for 200 diamond. If it is actually good writing I am interested though.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: Buying Writing

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

inb4 book burning ceremony
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

I'm game for this, I'd love to get some writing down. Hit me up if you're online, because I'm at spawn with no real materials to write with.
A. Pippenger
in diamond armor

Post by A. Pippenger »

Mini, the 10 dia deal applies to books that are accurate historical accounts that take up an entire book. Anything else you write I will take a look at, but the price will depend on quality because there's no way I'll know what I'm getting. It could be way more than the historical journal rate, it could be less or nothing at all if it's really bad. I don't want to promise lots of valuable resources just to anyone who writes anything because that seems like a great way to get scammed.

If you actually want to write a book that you think will be good I am interested in buying it. If anybody tries to write totally random crap to get diamonds from me though, they're going to have a harder time.