HOLYSHIT!!! CREAPAT LEAKED SEX TAPE XXX

Discuss anything not related to minecraft
PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Re: HOLYSHIT!!! CREAPAT LEAKED SEX TAPE XXX

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

SilasOfBorg wrote:
A. Pippenger wrote:God this is stupid. The absolute worst thing anyone could do is start posting in this thread and keep it going. Like just some random idiot writing a post saying nothing important, but just making dumb jokes and criticizing other people for posting here while starting stupid arguments with other people that would ensure more posts from other people. Idiots.
A swing and a miss! You need to aim lower, sir. He does not understand irony. Or humor. Or coordinate transforms using orthagonal eigenvectors of an N-space geometry.

That last one probably isn't important.

Edit: I meant projections *onto* an arbitrary set of orthagonal eigenvectors in an N-space geometry. Gronk. I blame the late hour, and also Khamulio's relentless campaign to turn me into a carrot.
Look at you! You can read, Locutus, you're smarter than Lone, probably average IQ, but if you' re gonna insult me, assimilate the facts, allow me to begin, your whole identity is just this small forum thread, so you build up this imperious facade, all for compensating for your insecurity, now, again, that's more Lone than you, but I have been noticing a decline inthis forum's common sense lately, mostly lyser, but if you're gonna insult my mathematical abilities, I took AP calc, and learned Trig in kindergarten, true story, I understand humor, irony, and a peice of advice, try doing something with your life instead of desperately looking for people to "expose for stupidity" on an internet forum.
PS:Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors are easy, high-school stuff.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

PlanetKhamulio wrote:
SilasOfBorg wrote:
A. Pippenger wrote:God this is stupid. The absolute worst thing anyone could do is start posting in this thread and keep it going. Like just some random idiot writing a post saying nothing important, but just making dumb jokes and criticizing other people for posting here while starting stupid arguments with other people that would ensure more posts from other people. Idiots.
A swing and a miss! You need to aim lower, sir. He does not understand irony. Or humor. Or coordinate transforms using orthagonal eigenvectors of an N-space geometry.

Edit: I meant projections *onto* an arbitrary set of orthagonal eigenvectors in an N-space geometry. Gronk. I blame the late hour, and also Khamulio's relentless campaign to turn me into a carrot.
Look at you! You can read, Locutus, you're smarter than Lone, probably average IQ, but if you' re gonna insult me, assimilate the facts, allow me to begin, your whole identity is just this small forum thread, so you build up this imperious facade, all for compensating for your insecurity, now, again, that's more Lone than you, but I have been noticing a decline inthis forum's common sense lately, mostly lyser, but if you're gonna insult my mathematical abilities, I took AP calc, and learned Trig in kindergarten, true story, I understand humor, irony, and a peice of advice, try doing something with your life instead of desperately looking for people to "expose for stupidity" on an internet forum.
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

I believe there is only one proper response to that wall of nonsense, Mr. Planet.

PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

SilasOfBorg wrote:I believe there is only one proper response to that wall of nonsense, Mr. Planet.

Ad hominem, you call yourself a genius, look, bud, if you want to accomplish a somewhat intelligent appearance, ad hominem, just isn't the way to go.
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

I wasn't calling you a carrot. I feel like I'm turning into a carrot by virtue of reading almost anything you post.

I'm too young and broke to hire someone to wipe the drool off my face and change my daipers, should I continue.

So I think I'll stop now, for my own safety. My canned response to you, good sir, shall be only this:

PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

SilasOfBorg wrote:I wasn't calling you a carrot. I feel like I'm turning into a carrot by virtue of reading almost anything you post.

I'm too young and broke to hire someone to wipe the drool off my face and change my daipers, should I continue.

So I think I'll stop now, for my own safety. My canned response to you, good sir, shall be only this:

Yeah, you're right I'm wrong, I looked back at some old posts of mine that could be considered autistic, or even gay.
PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
PlanetKhamulio wrote:
SilasOfBorg wrote:

I'm a gay dickhead, Lone, could you introduce me to some logic, and maths?
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

PlanetKhamulio wrote:im a faget
ameliawt11
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Grown up position

Post by ameliawt11 »

New starkers pictures
REMOVED SPAM LINK
free erotic hypnosis erotic desire erotic photographic art erotic heritage museum erotic museum amsterdam
Last edited by Yukar9 on Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: remove spam link
hugobros3
in iron armor

Post by hugobros3 »

> not banning obvious spam bots
> even for a fucking 6 months necropost
> editing their post to remove links instead

why :'(