Adventure Maps

General minecraft related topics
morl0ck
pinko commie bastard

Adventure Maps

Post by morl0ck »

I created an adventure map based on the old Silent Hill games, using a resource pack based on that theme. It's full of elaborate puzzles and traps for those of you that enjoy that kind of thing. I tried to make the atmosphere as close to the game series as I could.

Don't try to play it without the resource pack. It looks stupid and you likely won't even be able to complete it. Also, turn the lighting to "moody". Make sure the map is never set to peaceful at any point or else it won't be much of a challenge.

Resource Pack: http://www.curse.com/texture-packs/mine ... -pack-256x

Map: http://www.mediafire.com/download/pt1bf ... llMap1.zip

If you end up spawning outside the map for whatever reason, tp yourself to x: -144 y: 58 z: -5 and do /gamemode 2.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Re: Adventure Maps

Post by RevStoningpot »

Is it winning when i get up here
What was i supposed to find in the nether?
morl0ck
pinko commie bastard

Post by morl0ck »

Nothing, the portal was just there to make creepy noises when you're near the combination door. How'd you break out anyway?
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

through the leaves. Also i first found the portal by breaking some glowstone next to it. I never got around to it but if there were at least 4 blocks availible in chests and such i could've climbed out there. i only found two before i found a different way out. by the way what is the goal supposed to be?