RETURN OF MCMAFIA

Recruit new members for your clan, or look for clans to join
Elocphant
still building aboveground

Re: RETURN OF MCMAFIA

Post by Elocphant »

Its an alpha. So far it looks and plays amazingly well (other than the bugs) and as an alpha, I can only hope they can keep improving upon it.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Elocphant wrote:Its an alpha. So far it looks and plays amazingly well (other than the bugs) and as an alpha, I can only hope they can keep improving upon it.
which is what was said about every other pay-for-early-access alpha ever created before they shortly stopped development
I.E stardrive
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

Elocphant wrote:Funny how you judge when its the best time to be a PC Gamer
No, it isn't, hell it isn't the best time to be a gamer at all, the trend of the industry is looking worse and worse each day, it will take more than just a small team who can make pretty visuals. These visuals have been possible for a long time but are kept mostly dumbed down so it's fair for the console users aswell, just look at Watch Dogs. A small team accomplishing this isn't an astonishing feat, but it is good work.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

you should have a look at rust

thank god I got that as a gift and didn't spend 20 dollars on early access, I could hardly play that shit for longer than a few hours
It's still a broken piece of garbage and it's been in development for about a year
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

Felt like the community was broken to me, but that's what you get for a game mostly starting off from a forum where admins tell you to kill yourself.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

TLRedemption wrote:Felt like the community was broken to me, but that's what you get for a game mostly starting off from a forum where admins tell you to kill yourself.
the community is arguably one of the worst parts, other then the very shallow base building and puddle-level base destruction mechanics.
literally all you do right now is run around in radiation infested areas, hope you find a gun, and shoot niggers for loot

they'll likely respawn and use wallhacks to find you every time and shoot you back with their mansion made of steel doors and M4A1's and .223 ammo
Elocphant
still building aboveground

Post by Elocphant »

As i have taken the reins of MCMAFIA, major edits have been made on the MCMAFIA wiki (which barely anyone even visits anymore), most notably the Main Enemies list has been significantly shortened as well some new ministers and presidents have been nominated by me. Ideology has also undergone some major edits to erase some odd morals and beliefs and round out edges. Players in MCMAFIA who are currently active have also been labeled. I have also added a new section called "Those Trusted" which allows MCMAFIA members to see who to seek help from when all other members are not online. Misinformation has been corrected to allow for a more reliable search for those interested in MCMAFIA.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

>he's taking the reigns of an unlikable and dead "group"
gee I see you're interested in moving up
DakkaDok
OP

Post by DakkaDok »

There is a MCMAFIA wiki?
Yukar9