Opinions on Homosexuality [SERIOUS]

Discuss anything not related to minecraft
TLRedemption
Noob

Re: Opinions on Homosexuality [SERIOUS]

Post by TLRedemption »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:
TLRedemption wrote:
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:Why are you asking some minecraft gamers their opinions on it, out of all people, why us? Just do whatever you want, we don't really care to much.
I'm gonna assume you said that knowing that you did the exact same thing in the past, maybe you've realized how stupid that was, I know I did.
What are you referring to, I know I've done stupid stuff but why bring that up now? Just because you see me posting?
I'll break it down for you then.
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:Why are you asking some minecraft gamers their opinions on it, out of all people, why us? Just do whatever you want we don't really care to much.
This applies to when you were constantly preaching about your faith, we tried to tell you we didn't care but you kept going much to our annoyance, so seeing you say this is nothing more than amusing.
It's also disappointing to hear you still continue this if what Odin says is true, but whatever :^)
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

So in terms of actually answering the question, as a guy I'm still trying to figure out if I'm straight or bisexual and it's not easy. I know I like girls but with guys I'm not really sure yet. I find it ironic that I'm fine with other people being gay yet I can't come to terms with myself possibly being attracted to guys. Hell, I'm not even religious, I'm an atheist. But yeah, I don't have a problem with people's sexuality. I just wish people wouldn't flaunt the fact they're gay/lesbian. Even though being gay is more widely accepted now, it still feels like we treat gay people differently, even if it's on a subconscious level. I just hope that one day we can view sexuality in a similiar way how we view skin colour (at least in my country):Nobody gives a flying fuck about it and it's not a big deal at all.

Fuck, I'm high
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote: What are you referring to, I know I've done stupid stuff but why bring that up now? Just because you see me posting?
you are about as sharp as a wet sack of mice
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote: What are you referring to, I know I've done stupid stuff but why bring that up now? Just because you see me posting?
you are about as sharp as a wet sack of mice
Cute eh?

TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

Back to pm's now are we? Unfortunately for you I set it to auto-delete pm's from you a long time ago, still get email notifications about it though for some reason.
If you want to comment on what I said, say it here.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

I have never regretted something less than the time I set up a folder called "the trash" where all PMs from hole digger go to
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

I don't mind, I understand you guys hate me because I have a faith in something. I know I've been an annoyance. Sorry about that.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:I understand you guys hate me because I have a faith in something.
Whatever you want to tell yourself, just glad you acknowledged it was annoying for all of us. I got nothing more to say on this matter.
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

Jack Harkness laughs at your question. Then tries to fuck it, just in case.