Lonesoldier55 do you even play anymore?

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
MOB SEVEN
[rawr]

Lonesoldier55 do you even play anymore?

Post by MOB SEVEN »

I get it , you're a huge dick, but I don't believe you're 100% an asshole. Do you still play this game? because I never see you on the server. I made it to Eden today, and I read the messages you left about the folks you built that place with. Those were the nicest things I've even seen you write. Are you building anything? Is there a soul left inside you? Can we just be friends? I feel like we'd get along great. Inb4 fuck you dumbass noob I've been here since you were swimming around in your dad's balls, I don't care about dumbasses like you bla bla bla bla.

Ps lone you're my fucking hero.
OdinFire
still building aboveground

Re: Lonesoldier55 do you even play anymore?

Post by OdinFire »

Bring this to off-topic? This has no right to be in the SimPvP section. Also there's such thing as a PM instead of being grabby for attention and posting it in a main forums section for clicks.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Offtopic is for discussions not relevant to this server. Discussions about the players on this server is relevant to this server.
MOB SEVEN
[rawr]

Post by MOB SEVEN »

OdinFire wrote:Bring this to off-topic? This has no right to be in the SimPvP section. Also there's such thing as a PM instead of being grabby for attention and posting it in a main forums section for clicks.
I didn't pm Lone because I want a public discussion involving others that know him. Idk about everyone else here but I've only seen lone on the forums, and when he is on here he's an asshole with his replies. However, inside Eden there was a sign that he made with kind words toward others. It was profound to see him in a new light, as a player, as someone's friend. Odin go be a cry baby somewhere else.
morl0ck
pinko commie bastard

Post by morl0ck »

Incoming hilarious memes and gifs abound.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

jesus who cares
dead server
dead game
MOB SEVEN
[rawr]

Post by MOB SEVEN »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:jesus who cares
dead server
dead game
Well that was anti climactic
I'm going to rebuild Eden. Lone, you should help since you know how it's supposed to look.
A. Pippenger
in diamond armor

Post by A. Pippenger »

What I don't understand is why you reply to everything posted on the forums within an hour, but go months without logging in. Kind of weird I think, you should decide if you want to be in or out. (And please pick out, you're a complete dick in my opinion.)
MOB SEVEN
[rawr]

Post by MOB SEVEN »

Pip if I may call you Pip, I think lone is an asshole but not 100% a dick. Nobody is really a 100% dick. Thats why I brought this up. In Eden there's signs posted that show that lone could be a cool dude on the inside. Maybe he needs to lay off /b/ for a while? That place brings out the asshole in anyone if exposed to it long enough. I would love to see him play on the server again. He's passionate about Eden. Lone help me rebuild that place to former glory even. Even if it's temporary. For yuk at to post pics if how it used to look for real, not post grief pics. Inb4 fuck off you stupid noob
A. Pippenger
in diamond armor

Post by A. Pippenger »

The fact that he wrote nice things about his deserving inner circle while treating 90% of people like crap and intentionally making the server worse to play on for years doesn't really improve my opinion of him, it just tells me he plays favorites. There are SO many more deserving players who should come back, including the ones who did the real work at Eden, so why bother reaching out to someone who's a huge dick and a mediocre player?

Everyone calls me Pip btw.