Lonesoldier55 do you even play anymore?

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: Lonesoldier55 do you even play anymore?

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

>rebuild eden
everyone knows where it is, enjoy it getting demolished again just for someone to spite you/me/have something 2 ebin griff
>decide if you want to be in or out
i'll stick in the middle, just to irk you
>/b/
everyone on this fourm is pretty much now browsing a near equivalent of /b/
>intentionally making the server worst to play on for years
good try fabricating facts where there are none
>including the ones who did real work on eden
confirmed for not knowing anything about eden/avalon/the hive/damoceles
MOB SEVEN
[rawr]

Post by MOB SEVEN »

You're still top kek in my book Lone
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

A. Pippenger wrote:The fact that he wrote nice things about his deserving inner circle while treating 90% of people like crap and intentionally making the server worse to play on for years doesn't really improve my opinion of him, it just tells me he plays favorites. There are SO many more deserving players who should come back, including the ones who did the real work at Eden, so why bother reaching out to someone who's a huge dick and a mediocre player?

Everyone calls me Pip btw.
Most of what you say is influenced purely by how he treated you in the past, I knew this thread would devolve into that. "HE'S BAD AT EVERYTHING, HE'S BAD OVERALL, WHY? BECAUSE HE WAS MEAN TO ME ;("
MOB SEVEN
[rawr]

Post by MOB SEVEN »

TLRedemption wrote:
A. Pippenger wrote:The fact that he wrote nice things about his deserving inner circle while treating 90% of people like crap and intentionally making the server worse to play on for years doesn't really improve my opinion of him, it just tells me he plays favorites. There are SO many more deserving players who should come back, including the ones who did the real work at Eden, so why bother reaching out to someone who's a huge dick and a mediocre player?

Everyone calls me Pip btw.
Most of what you say is influenced purely by how he treated you in the past, I knew this thread would devolve into that. "HE'S BAD AT EVERYTHING, HE'S BAD OVERALL, WHY? BECAUSE HE WAS MEAN TO ME ;("
I've seen the work of his hands according to the wiki, that's why I wanted to play with him. I like his smart assed personality. The first time I posted here, he was an absolute jackass. But I've gone on to read his posts toward others. He calls out the bullshit, or points out your own stupidity. It's really entertaining.
A. Pippenger
in diamond armor

Post by A. Pippenger »

Well I haven't exactly been here for years, so I'm going off of what I heard and what I saw on the wiki. From the page on Eden:
The heads of the project were BoxyLiz and LittleBoxOfEmo (aka Box). The base building consisted of a cylindrical construction in the ocean that streched down to bedrock, with an obsidian shielding on the outside of the upper layer and an unfinished dome. Many staircases and layers extended down into the depths until bedrock was hit, however the center of the structure remained largely clear, allowing for one to fall from the top of the map to the bottom of the map. WorldRuler086 and EricCMiller also helped greatly in the construction of the main dome, along with Lavadude42. Other members eventually joined, including mitte90 and LoneSoldier55.
From that it's clear that Lone 1) Joined pretty late and 2) didn't "help greatly" like WorldRuler and EricMiller did. And I've never really seen Lone post pics of any builds he's done or anything. I never said he was necessarily bad, I just said he's mediocre. And I'm not going to pretend a mediocre player is awesome.

And, yes, if someone is a dick to me every time I talk to him, and is a dick to many people I'm friends with, generally shitposts and ruins real discussions on the forums, and provides no actual evidence of doing anything impressive, I'm not going to like him. Sue me.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

Well, certainly your opinion was heavily shaped by those past grievances, but they don't make them true, had Lone been nice to you, it would have been a different story. Pretty good, not mediocre for example. It's only human to talk negatively about every aspect of a person true or not if you don't like them. A lot of what you said simply isn't true, but you're entitled to your opinion.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

A. Pippenger wrote:Well I haven't exactly been here for years, so I'm going off of what I heard and what I saw on the wiki. From the page on Eden:
The heads of the project were BoxyLiz and LittleBoxOfEmo (aka Box). The base building consisted of a cylindrical construction in the ocean that streched down to bedrock, with an obsidian shielding on the outside of the upper layer and an unfinished dome. Many staircases and layers extended down into the depths until bedrock was hit, however the center of the structure remained largely clear, allowing for one to fall from the top of the map to the bottom of the map. WorldRuler086 and EricCMiller also helped greatly in the construction of the main dome, along with Lavadude42. Other members eventually joined, including mitte90 and LoneSoldier55.
From that it's clear that Lone 1) Joined pretty late and 2) didn't "help greatly" like WorldRuler and EricMiller did. And I've never really seen Lone post pics of any builds he's done or anything. I never said he was necessarily bad, I just said he's mediocre. And I'm not going to pretend a mediocre player is awesome.

And, yes, if someone is a dick to me every time I talk to him, and is a dick to many people I'm friends with, generally shitposts and ruins real discussions on the forums, and provides no actual evidence of doing anything impressive, I'm not going to like him. Sue me.
I didn't dig the giant hole in the ground but I did do bulk of the repairs and biodomes.
I did do a lot of the shit at avalon/the hive while it was under construction, and I did a whole lot of shit at avalon even after everyone deserted it.
I don't post pictures of builds and take credit for it because I'm not a cockmongler, and I don't find it worthwhile to constantly try to gain attention from everyone else by posting pictures of what "I'm building".

You're an attention whore and holedigger tier of shitpost.
A. Pippenger
in diamond armor

Post by A. Pippenger »

I don't see what's wrong with posting what you build. Lots of people do it, and looking at other people's creations is one of my favorite parts of coming to the forums. I am constantly asking people what they're working on, and if I can see pics, because I think building things is basically the entire point of the game. Some players I actually really respect are dakkadok, miniwimi, morl0ck and rev, because they actually post some evidence of building cool things. (And if it was a team effort, it's not that fucking hard to just put all your names on it, or mention what parts specifically you built, if you don't wanna be an attention whore.)

Repairing someone else's shit doesn't really mean anything.

Biodomes might be cool, idk, but I they don't sound particularly difficult or original. I built a dome that was over 100 blocks across once, was it bigger than that?

I see one pic of Avalon on the wiki, it looks kinda neat but not really better than a regular base. And that wheat farm you're so proud of isn't that cool either, I've seen bigger on this server.

Obviously if you weren't such a complete dick to me and others I wouldn't care so much, but I don't think it would change my fundamental opinion. There's tons of players I'm not that impressed by, I just rarely feel the need to say anything. It's rare that I run into as nasty a person as you- I can think of one or two people that I dislike as much. And contrary to popular opinion on this thread, I've been calling out your bullshit since before you particularly disliked me. The first time I saw you, you were trying to be funny with retarded racist insults, and I thought you seemed like a completely insensitive, unfunny prick. So I said so.

You aren't really more impressive than a regular player, but you go around acting like you're smarter and more important than 99% of the people here. I really think the only reason people act like they respect you is because of your association with more creative people, and because they don't want to attract your weird shitposting insults. You're basically in the same category as Lyser as far as I'm concerned.
CrackyJoe
[rawr]

Post by CrackyJoe »

This thread is dumb as fuck.

Your Welcome,
Cracky

But really, this is useless. Honestly lone I've never really been bothered by you. If you ever decided to play again you'd probably be welcome to come to skelter and maybe help finish the monstrous wheat farm. It'd be nice to have you back as active.

The weird part is that I know you're probably never playing again but you're still on the forums more than anyone else. I'm not gonna understand that ever, but I don't really have to.

If you say you're gone, everyone should just not give a fuck.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

A. Pippenger wrote:I don't see what's wrong with posting what you build. Lots of people do it, and looking at other people's creations is one of my favorite parts of coming to the forums. I am constantly asking people what they're working on, and if I can see pics, because I think building things is basically the entire point of the game. Some players I actually really respect are dakkadok, miniwimi, morl0ck and rev, because they actually post some evidence of building cool things. (And if it was a team effort, it's not that fucking hard to just put all your names on it, or mention what parts specifically you built, if you don't wanna be an attention whore.)

Repairing someone else's shit doesn't really mean anything.

Biodomes might be cool, idk, but I they don't sound particularly difficult or original. I built a dome that was over 100 blocks across once, was it bigger than that?

I see one pic of Avalon on the wiki, it looks kinda neat but not really better than a regular base. And that wheat farm you're so proud of isn't that cool either, I've seen bigger on this server.

Obviously if you weren't such a complete dick to me and others I wouldn't care so much, but I don't think it would change my fundamental opinion. There's tons of players I'm not that impressed by, I just rarely feel the need to say anything. It's rare that I run into as nasty a person as you- I can think of one or two people that I dislike as much. And contrary to popular opinion on this thread, I've been calling out your bullshit since before you particularly disliked me. The first time I saw you, you were trying to be funny with retarded racist insults, and I thought you seemed like a completely insensitive, unfunny prick. So I said so.

You aren't really more impressive than a regular player, but you go around acting like you're smarter and more important than 99% of the people here. I really think the only reason people act like they respect you is because of your association with more creative people, and because they don't want to attract your weird shitposting insults. You're basically in the same category as Lyser as far as I'm concerned.
I don't walk around flaunting my "smarts" or "importance". I just post what I see. And I don't see a need to constantly give updates to three people about what I'm building with someone else, because you're not likely to see it in person anyways or care.
Also, I didn't realize I was talking to the supreme judge of dead game builds
all the flavors in the world and you choose to be salty