Ya'll

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
iQuint
better than clipchip

Ya'll

Post by iQuint »

Hiho,

It has been a while since I last spoke to any of you , 'cause you know. The ban.
Anyway how is everyone doing?
Is the server doing any good? Are there new members and stuff? And what about the vets? They still hanging around?
Kinda just wanted to start a little chat with you guys here since I have no other way to do so.
So yeah.
If you think this post shit (inb4 Lone) , Please just ignore it and keep on doing whatever you're doing.
And if not ; Tell me about how your life is going and how things are going for you on the server. Just a bit of curiousity. ( Even if you don't know me , but still feel like responding , please do so!)

Cya guys around.

PS : Wasn't sure where to post this thread. But I figured that this is the thread about simpvp and you're all a part of it it would be best to place it here. Sorry if I'm wrong
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: Ya'll

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

this is going to turn into an "guys im sorry please unban me I genuinely care about your well being and want to know you"
you don't really, go spend time with your family instead of groveling for people's attention
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

MC 1.8.x runs like a turd on my machine. I am reduced to haunting the forums for now.

Here's a nugget of wisdom: your "friends" on the internet. They aren't. The exceptions to this rule are few and far between. Lone, for example. He cares. He really does. He is a veritable fountain of human compassion.

The rest of us don't give a shit.
A. Pippenger
in diamond armor

Post by A. Pippenger »

Things on the server are going well, we've got a decent amount of new players and a lot of regulars are still playing. I'm still building cool stuff and helping other people with cool stuff. I think you'll like the state the server is in when you come back.

Don't listen to a word any asshats on the forums say, a lot of them haven't log on in the last few months any more than you have, and you won't learn anything.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

"decent amount" is a commonly used euphemism for "pretty much none at all".
also how dare anyone disagree with pippenger poor show
it's not as though he's going to be logging on more often than us soon.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

When New New Hell freezes over
iQuint
better than clipchip

Post by iQuint »

miniwimi wrote:I'm still playing, and I'm working on a big hole with CrackyJoe and M_BRIX. We call it New New Eden. When will you get unbanned?

Will get unbanned next month the 8th.
What's gonna be in that hole?
Or is it just a hole for fun? - no joke intended
iQuint
better than clipchip

Post by iQuint »

miniwimi wrote:
iQuint wrote:
miniwimi wrote:I'm still playing, and I'm working on a big hole with CrackyJoe and M_BRIX. We call it New New Eden. When will you get unbanned?

Will get unbanned next month the 8th.
What's gonna be in that hole?
Or is it just a hole for fun? - no joke intended
We're calling it New New Eden. I'll post pics when it is done.
Looking forward to those pics.