Post by LoneSoldier55 »

nuke the finnish war now disgusting nazi scum
all of you should crawl into an oven

america strong america strong burger burger
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Re: Stupid swedes

Post by SilasOfBorg »

Google translate must be taking Sweden's new cultural mix into account. It gave me this:
All praise is due to Allah, the Strong and Mighty. And may blessings and peace be upon the one sent with the sword as a mercy to all the worlds. Allah the Blessed and Exalted said, {The people of Noah denied before them and the [disbelieving] factions after them, and every nation intended [a plot] for their messenger to seize him, and they disputed by [using] falsehood to [attempt to] invalidate thereby the truth. So I seized them, and how [terrible] was My penalty} [Ghāfir: 5]. And He the Exalted said, {And [remember], when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you [from Makkah]. But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners} [Al-Anfāl: 30]. And He the Exalted said, {Those to whom the hypocrites said, “Indeed, the people have gathered against you, so fear them.” But it [merely] increased them in faith, and they said, “Sufficient for us is Allah, and [He is] the best Disposer of affairs.” So they returned with favor from Allah and bounty, no harm having touched them. And they pursued the pleasure of Allah, and Allah is the possessor of great bounty. That is only Satan who frightens [you] of his supporters. So fear them not, but fear Me, if you are [indeed] believers} [Āli ‘Imrān: 173-175]. Rejection of the truth, mockery of it, belying the people of truth, using falsehood in argumentation, plots, mobilization, intimidation, enmity, and war – all this is the condition of the disbelievers concerning the truth and the followers of the messengers since ancient times. The known factors of the battle are similar throughout the ages. Theirs is a conceited and brash encampment of falsehood, which demonstrates itself to be powerful, and subduing, one that no conqueror can dominate nor any defender withstand. But the reality is they are fearful and terrified, humiliated and left with a weak plan, shaken and defeated, despite their uninhibited movement throughout the lands. Their television and satellite channels as well as their sorcerers are in a state of alert day and night. They dispute by using sorcery, falsifying events, altering realities, and duping people. They deceive, incite, mobilize, and amass against the people of truth. They display the people of falsehood in every guise of strength, ability, force, and fierceness, in desperate and failed attempts to invalidate the truth, scare its followers, and defeat them. This is the case in every age and time.
Either that or mini converted.

/shrug
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

Don't worry, us Icelanders will carry on the legacy of our brothers once the Scandinavian Caliphate is established :^)
A. Pippenger
in diamond armor

Post by A. Pippenger »

I don't get it, does this actually bother you guys or is this just a troll thread? Wikipedia says sweden is only like 5% muslim, that's not that much at all. The US is over 80% christian and I'd swap in a second.
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

A. Pippenger wrote:I don't get it, does this actually bother you guys or is this just a troll thread? Wikipedia says sweden is only like 5% muslim, that's not that much at all. The US is over 80% christian and I'd swap in a second.
Google "muslim behavior population size".

I have not studied such claims, nor Islam itself, in any depth. So for all I know it is weapons-grade derp.

That said, it is a fact that muslim organizations push for Sharia law in any country where they have the numbers to do so. And I don't want to live under Sharia law in any way, shape, or form, thank you very much.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Applicatio ... by_country

Lest I seem biased against Islam, Christianity is just as bad (look up any terrible thing people accuse the Qu'ran of, and I guarantee you can find something just as ugly in the Bible). Christians have mostly, if grudgingly, accepted the separation of church and state. Some Muslims have too: c.f. Turkey. But maybe not enough, yet, to keep people from freaking out about this shit.

Beats me.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

Well I sure am glad I live far away from any caliphates or kingdoms of god. Too bad the internet is filled with those crazies, infact we have our very own on this forum, I wonder why he hasn't come on this thread to enlighten our infidel minds.
CreaPatagain
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by CreaPatagain »

god-blessed finland?
ok, everybody should migrate to finland then.

p.s.: do you have tanning salons there, lyser?
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

all swedes must die burger strong
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

that's right finnish goyim play right into the sheckle puppet masters hands
hugobros3
in iron armor