New Clan (I guess)

Recruit new members for your clan, or look for clans to join
A. Pippenger
in diamond armor

Re: New Clan (I guess)

Post by A. Pippenger »

So is this clan actually happening or what?
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

Hey Sev! I was a spawn rat for a good long time and it was the best fun I'd had in a while. I moved out to Reminisence, which I think is pretty much dead these days. I'd be happy to visit and help out a bit.

Of course, this is contingent on a new release of Minecraft coming out that fixes whatever they fucked up in 1.8, or me building a new computer (which probably won't happen until later in the year, sadly).
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

A. Pippenger wrote:So is this clan actually happening or what?
someone who puts (I guess) in the subject name clearly are just making a clan for the sake of trying to start a new thread
odds are he's just looking for free labor and hoping that by making a clan nobody will backstab him
Djentile
[rawr]

Post by Djentile »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
someone who puts (I guess) in the subject name clearly are just making a clan for the sake of trying to start a new thread
odds are he's just looking for free labor and hoping that by making a clan nobody will backstab him
So this is the synopsis to my plan with one little plot twist...
Lone is actually playing as my alt, and I stab Djentile in the back as a split personality.
Djentile
[rawr]

Post by Djentile »

It is actually happening I just have to find a time betwixt my work schedule and school to get on. I will be playing No More Room in Hell tonight. Tomorrow is right for minecraft.