Falsely placed in thy jail for the sin of XRAYING

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
Tenarg
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Falsely placed in thy jail for the sin of XRAYING

Post by Tenarg »

Dearest Server Administrator,
I use the name "Tenarg" on the server. I have played for a while and am completely legit. Recently I was jailed after I found two empty chests while mining. It was completely accidental. I do understand the zero tolerance policy, and how it must look that I found the chest. I also understand that XRAY destroys the purpose of the game and I assure you I have never used it on this server nor anyone else's server. I really enjoy this server and would like to keep playing. So I am please asking you to review this and un-jail me because this is the first server I have found that I really care about. If it would help I would also vote every day from my unjailing. I Thank you for your consideration, and sorry for any inconvenience I caused. XD
Most Cordially,
Tenarg
Yukar9
Admin

Re: Falsely placed in thy jail for the sin of XRAYING

Post by Yukar9 »

We will review the ban on the admin team, and then let you know.
Tenarg
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by Tenarg »

Also after speaking to an OP he thought it would be noteworthy to add that I dug straight down, turned into diamond and redstone so I continued digging. I then found the first chest which was empty, and noted that as it was closed there was something above it. I opened that chest and it too was empt so I continued along, and was then jailed. Thanks for your patience.
Sincerely,
Tenarg
deflowvesper
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by deflowvesper »

Here is a video of some of your suspicious digs and the time when i caught you with the spawned chest. You were also mining straight to the chests in underground mines. At 11:54 is when i was spying on you and caught you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-3aPPkg8j8
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

We have decided to deny the appeal.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

i thought the new way in which the game only loads what you're looking at brought xray to an end
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

surely mojang didn't make the game render every block even if you can't see it, did they?
they're not THAT dumb are they?
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

I'm not sure sure about any changes to the rendering (haven't really followed the changelogs for the updates.) But I do not that the server still has to send all blocks in the area to the client.
hugobros3
in iron armor

Post by hugobros3 »

They just had to make a clever clipping algorithm for MCPE ( that tells if a chunk is connected to another, and by wich sides, and then do math tricks to determine if occluded or not ), and they backported it to the PC version. Other than that, the server still sends everything so hacking clients can still work, albeit it requires to disable/hack this new algorithm. If they implemented it on the server thought, it would severly harm xraying, providing the diamonds are not in a cave. And also bonus loading speed since it spares you to download hundreds of meter of ground you can't see anyway.
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

This ^. Good summary hugobros.