The Principate - New Build Project

Recruit new members for your clan, or look for clans to join
MtlGuy
[rawr]

Re: The Principate - New Build Project

Post by MtlGuy »

Haven Island is nearly full. There's spots for a couple more houses, some terrain could be worked to support a couple more but it's getting kinda packed. It has a fun 'anything goes' approach with respect to build aesthetics. As a finishing touch a roller coaster type rail line might be installed.

It seems we've attracted a nice bunch of active players who are productive, talented and helpful.

Some have asked if & how they can join us. Well, given our island is nearing capacity for builds, we're looking to expand. In demand is a desert biome with a village for a kind of Tatooine inspired build project. Of course any village that's at least 100k from spawn is worth evaluating for build potential. If you have located something that may be of interest to the Principate, that's certainly one way to join. If you're already an established player you might consider inquiring about joining our portal network currently housed in Haven's Tower of High Sorcery.

Also of interest, the whereabouts of a Mesa, or access to red sand/sandstone.
A. Pippenger
in diamond armor

Re: The Principate - New Build Project

Post by A. Pippenger »

My computer is fixed and I'd like to join this team. I have talked to AllSixSix ingame about adding Ascaris as a Principate town. I don't want to connect it to anywhere by portal though.