Fashism Craft

Discuss anything not related to minecraft
Vast_Marcus
[rawr]

Fashism Craft

Post by Vast_Marcus »

You all had probably recalled the recent events of when i had bravely stood up against serverowner Yukarian

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2427

I skewered him with my whit and made him feel quite stupid. he is a chav of, mediocre, intellect while i am of vast intelligence...

Then today i log into server and i get admin message
quote]"We regret to inforum you that as it were, you may not be as trolling onto the forums except in the case of if it is = offtopic,

-regards Yukarian"[/quote]

Coincidence? NO

This is abuse of admin powers to cover up as the fact that he lost in fair debate against myself. This server is nothing but a shit soap box to the ego of shit 12 year old chav admins.

We are server of losers, we lose to china, we lose to other servers, we lose to other games. because we are led by chav fashist of poor intellect. I will be emmigrating onto reddit to create a new forum, and someday when I collect enough funds, a new server. There will be an IQ test to keep the chavs out, so YUkarian, Revstong, Lonesoldier (aka fatfish), you had all better be worrying!

Yukarian, everyone is tired of your stick, and it is time to be of done with you.