Easter Egg Hunt!

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
MisterStrawman
Donator

Easter Egg Hunt!

Post by MisterStrawman »

I've placed 12 easter eggs around spawn. Try to find them!

Each egg you find will win you 1 diamond block from me. Each egg is named with a nametag, and has a unique code so I know you're not renaming them and trying to say you found one. They will look like EE_a1b2c3d4e5, where the a1b2c3d4e5 is some string of characters that only I know. Each will be placed in an item frame (if you see an item frame with a map of my eye, that is NOT one of the eggs).

The eggs are, for the most part, not incredibly well-hidden, and I've placed them within the following constraints:
-All are between 250,250 and -250,-250 in the overworld.
-All are above sea level (y>64).
-All should be reachable without having to place or remove blocks. Of course I can't guarantee that this will still be true as time goes one, nor can I guarantee that they're all even still there at any given point, but at the time of placing them, I was able to do so by jumping alone.
-All are on player-made structures. These won't be on trees, underwater, or underground.

Bonus: Find the Easter Bunny.

I've named an easter bunny with a name tag. Show me a screenshot of you with the bunny to win a creeper head (must show the name)! The constraints listed above do NOT apply to the easter bunny, but I will say that it should be reasonably close to spawn, within 3k.

Contest ends Easter Sunday (March 27th inclusive). Good luck and happy hunting!
Yukar9
Admin

Re: Easter Egg Hunt!

Post by Yukar9 »

So I found an egg but it turns it was a faked created by clipchip.
MisterStrawman
Donator

Re: Easter Egg Hunt!

Post by MisterStrawman »

Update: 6 legit eggs have been turned in so far, as well as 4 fakes planted by clipchip. Also the easter bunny is still at large.