ban fat shaming on the server

General simplicitypvp.net related topics

do you support banning rule violators (i.e. calling clipchip fat)

Yes. I want pipengrer PERMANENTLY banned for cyber fat-bullying
64%
No. pippponger can continue to fat shame clipchip to the detriment of his mental health and wellbeing
36%

Total votes: 11

clipchip
Honorary Admin

ban fat shaming on the server

Post by clipchip »

hello thank you for reading my plea for help

as many of you know whenever i log into the server i am lampooned with dozens of fat shaming statements such as "FAT" and "chustle chustle" ?? i dont know what chustle means but if i had to guess it's something fatphobic too.

as you can see this sort of harassment is totally uncalled for and i would like to have pipponger banned for perpetuating myths about myself and others (that are untrue)

i believe this counts as breaking rule #3 (obviously the "whether fake or not" part because i am in fact not fat irl) and would like to have pipperonger permanently banned for such behaviror thank you for reading please vote to end this crime against me

thank you
A. Pippenger
in diamond armor

Re: ban fat shaming on the server

Post by A. Pippenger »

clipchip wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:47 pm chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle

chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustlechustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustlechustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle

chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle

chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle chustle

chustle
ostrich1414
Wiki Janitor

Post by ostrich1414 »

For far too long, SimPvP has been discriminating against two of the most oppressed groups on earth: fat people and gamers. It is time we end this hatred. Yukar, I expect you to severely censor and monitor the server's chat from now on.
morl0ck
pinko commie bastard

Post by morl0ck »

Pinnonger is just jealous because you're big-framed and muscular. Chicks dig that more than his skinny stick body.
A. Pippenger
in diamond armor

Post by A. Pippenger »

It's very hYpoCritiCaL that you would all vote to ban me for "fat shaming" when in fact I am (FALSELY) "fat shamed" on this server as well. . .

Pictured below: SimPvP: August 9th: 2018:

ostrich1414
Wiki Janitor

Post by ostrich1414 »

I, too, have become a victim of in-game fat shaming #MeToo:

The hatred NEEDS to stop.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

Hey fat tards put down the snack cake and lose some weight if you're so uncomfortable with being fat. This is a fucking pvp server. trash talk is encouraged. Also you can /mute whoever you can't stand listening to. This is not a fucking disney kids server. There are far worse insults thrown around than "fat" or "chustle" (i don't know wtf that is either).
clipchip
Honorary Admin

Post by clipchip »

i'm not uncomfortable with being fat, i am as i said in my original post NOT fat (please read it next time). pipponger is breaking the rules (#3) by distributing (false) real life information about me. BAN HIM. i see your forum title is accurate revstoingpot
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

In game you play a character. If you're being called fat, in game, then it is your character being called fat. Also being called fat is an opinion, therefore it is not a fact about any person living, dead, fictitious, or otherwise.

If your argument is a ban for rule breaking, then you should pose it as such. Also you should put the post in the Ban & Appeal section.
clipchip
Honorary Admin

Post by clipchip »

i wanted to let public opinion decide pipponjgers fate but those other forums would not let me start a poll. pipponjerher is seriously damaging my mental healht and if you dont vote to ban him u are part of the problem