Jailed for using "x-ray"

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
MHA354
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Jailed for using "x-ray"

Post by MHA354 »

I do not know why but I was banned for using a texture pack that does not work for 1.16.4
Maybe there is a glitch is the anti- cheat but I wasnt using x-ray. I got lucky and mined in places that had diamonds
and I have a question, Lomisawsome was using x-ray but he didn't get banned. So is it just me or is your system flawed
Zepheron

Re: Jailed for using "x-ray"

Post by Zepheron »

I must say, I have never seen such a coherent argument in my life - congratulations, you are clearly an honest man and there is no doubt that the very much existent anti-cheat system is flawed to the core. Evidently you just got unlucky, and I am therefore certain that your convincing defence will prove enough to free you from the clutches of the SimPvP Spawn Zone.
KoriJenkins
in iron armor

Post by KoriJenkins »

I do think a mistake was made. I doubt the great Yukarion considered the FACT that x-ray texture packs no longer work on 1.16.4! How silly of him!

You say Lom is using x-ray? Very well, he will be jailed now with no investigation whatsoever. Your word, which is clearly worth a lot, is all that will be needed in this case.

Honestly it's a shame you didn't say this from the beginning. The evidence in your defense is honestly overwhelming. Clearly you've exposed a massive flaw in the system that has gone unnoticed for 10 years, and for that everyone on the server is immensely grateful.
NOTschfv

Post by NOTschfv »

You're right, the anti-cheat system has been flawed for a while now. If you rejoin and remind admins of this, they will unjail you- sometimes it slips their mind. Sorry for the inconvenience.
sev2worlds
[rawr]

Post by sev2worlds »

holy shit this is just like among us
Burger
in iron armor

Post by Burger »

wrong place, please post this here instead