Cavehoe

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
Crush
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Cavehoe

Post by Crush »

How tf is leaking nudes of a player not against rule 3 my nigga.
Burger
in iron armor

Re: Cavehoe

Post by Burger »

I agree it was a major lapse of judgement not to ban him for leaking a player's nudes, but it's been decided and it isn't going to change, no matter how much we complain. I do honestly think there should be a degree of accountability for the failure to serve the victim justice, though - ostrich1414, in his position as admin, should leak a photo of his own fat 13-inch juicy nubian ebony BBC schlong as a show of solidarity for the victim of cavehoe's leak, who shall remain unnamed. Frankly I blame the admin's inaction on the fact that they don't understand the trauma and humiliation that comes from having private photos of yourself leaked publicly, so this ought to help the admin team recognise the harm caused by cavehoe's actions. Ideally, this would be in the form of a video, but an image or a few images would suffice. While the point is to leak it publicly, ostrich1414 can, alternatively, send it to me privately if he prefers - I think this would still serve as a sign of accountability and solidarity from the admin team.

Edit: ostrich1414 said that since he voted to ban cavehoe, this isn't his problem. I disagree - any leadership needs to be held accountable for their actions (or inaction), and needs to show that they respect their people. ostrich knew this when he accepted the position as admin. As part of the admin team, ostrich is equally responsible. Since the decision not to ban cavehoe has been made, hopefully ostrich does the respectable thing and rights this wrong in the best way he can. We the people will be watching your actions very closely, ostrich.
MutualistManiac
[rawr]

Post by MutualistManiac »

Crush wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:39 pm How tf is leaking nudes of a player not against rule 3 my nigga.
Yukarion moon logic
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Locking because I know this thread isn't going to lead to anything productive.

If you think somebody has done something that's illegal, you should contact the proper authorities. You're not going to get justice for something like that by complaining on a minecraft forum.

The goal of rule #3 isn't to punish people for doing wrong things, its primary purpose is to try to prevent and minimize doxxing incidents in the first place. The difference between rule #2 and #3 is if someone is banned they're unable to break rule #2, so banning someone for rule #2 prevents them from breaking rule #2. Banning someone doesn't prevent them from breaking rule #3, so no-warning permabanning is not effective. If someone shows intentional disregard for the rule (such as thinking they'll get "one free pass") then that person may be banned for punitive reasons. If someone shows a pattern of problematic behavior, they may be banned to prevent further interactions with people on the server.