Capture the Sign 10 year anniversary edition

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
Yukar9
Admin

Capture the Sign 10 year anniversary edition

Post by Yukar9 »

On April 24 at 17:00 UTC there'll be a capture the sign event in /world. Countdown to start. (I know this is technically the 24th and not the 23rd, but more people can participate on a Saturday. Also I know there are going to be other events on the 23rd.)

The game takes place in /world, with everybody using their normal gear (it's not run using /event.)

In /world at exactly -100 100 100, there is a 3x3x4 bedrock platform. In the very center of that you have to put a sign with your name on it, and then defend that sign. Right now the platform is solid bedrock, when CTS starts openings will be made in the bedrock.

After the game begins, the game will end again after the sign has remained unchanged for 1 continuous hour. If the sign is broken continuously for more than 1 minute, the counter resets until somebody places a new sign. If the sign is broken but then replaced with the same names within 1 minute then the counter doesn't reset.

Your goal is to break the sign, and replace it with a sign that has your own name on it. Then you need to defend that sign for 1 hour. Before the game begins, you can spend time building defenses around the platform.

After someone has held the sign for 1 hour, the players with their name on the sign win. If multiple people have their name on the sign, they all win and get the reward.

The reward is a map of the events world.
CarbonKing
[rawr]

Re: Capture the Sign 10 year anniversary edition

Post by CarbonKing »

Sounds fun

:(
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Apparently I messed up the timezone, but we're going by the timer in the link, not what I said.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

_Goujon_ has won.